Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Level 51-57, 59-60 spells?

AuthorMessage
Defender
Apr 03, 2010
Where are the spells that any school can learn? It is nice that there is new enchantments and stuff, but where are the school spells that anyone can use?

Community Leader
When you first go to Celestia, There is a researcher that will want to talk to you. She has a Yellow marker over her head,look for her near the back area. Next to her are blue pylons those are were you learn your new secondary schools.

The teachers themselves are at the end of Celestia.

Squire
Apr 18, 2010
NuclearWar wrote:
Where are the spells that any school can learn? It is nice that there is new enchantments and stuff, but where are the school spells that anyone can use?

They dont have em.

Champion
Jan 27, 2009
There are lots of spells form the astral schools, all of which are useful to all schools.

Defender
Apr 03, 2010
Paige MoonShade wrote:
When you first go to Celestia, There is a researcher that will want to talk to you. She has a Yellow marker over her head,look for her near the back area. Next to her are blue pylons those are were you learn your new secondary schools.

not to be rude, but please dont post if you didnt even read my topic.. I said "I like the new enchantments" But anyway, where are the new school spells, ex. fires spell that anyone can get.

Champion
Jan 27, 2009
NuclearWar wrote:
Paige MoonShade wrote:

not to be rude, but please dont post if you didnt even read my topic.. I said "I like the new enchantments" But anyway, where are the new school spells, ex. fires spell that anyone can get.

There aren't any new spells for main schools that you can get with training points and i doubt there ever will be again.

Delver
Mar 08, 2009
You can only learn your own school spell at lvl 58 and the polymorph, enchantment, and aura spells

Survivor
Aug 07, 2009
yeah if you read the celestia updates it says and i quote "With this level cap increase, come new Rank 8 Spells! These spells are available at level 58, but only through a quest from your Professor, so watch for those ToolTip messages! The rest of the new spells you'll have to discover on your adventures!" so i hope this answers your question

Nicholas Giantleaf
level 38
life

Defender
Apr 03, 2010
funkyfrosty wrote:
yeah if you read the celestia updates it says and i quote "With this level cap increase, come new Rank 8 Spells! These spells are available at level 58, but only through a quest from your Professor, so watch for those ToolTip messages! The rest of the new spells you'll have to discover on your adventures!" so i hope this answers your question

Nicholas Giantleaf
level 38
life

yeah, if you read my quote you would figure something out!

and since you do not seem to read very well, i will just repeat it right here...

"the spells that any school can learn"

Survivor
Aug 07, 2009
oh i didn't see that sorry i am not in celastia but i know diego has some astral spells that you can be any school to use

Community Leader
NuclearWar wrote:

People are trying to help you here. The Moon , Sun and Star schools are the only new spells all schools can learn. Polymorphs have their own attack spells, sun is enchantments and star is auras In which I have told you were they are, so has many.

I do feel you are asking about the Polymorph spells. One in base camp and one in Stormriven hall. Dracon and elemental are both fire and have their won attacks.

In all your question has been answered.

Defender
Apr 03, 2010
KI please lock/delete this thread, it appears nobody knows how to read these days...

Survivor
Aug 07, 2009
the only new spells are astral and level 58 and that was your question which i did read so if this isn't the answer you were looking for then i don't know what you are asking

Survivor
Aug 05, 2009
There is no lvl 58 spells in Celestia. You need to be lvl 58 then talk to your teacher (Cyrus drake .etc) then do the quest. :D

Survivor
Aug 07, 2009
PrinceAlex13 wrote:
There is no lvl 58 spells in Celestia. You need to be lvl 58 then talk to your teacher (Cyrus drake .etc) then do the quest. :D

yeah you're right but he said any new spells i can't wait to get to celestia :-)

Champion
Jan 27, 2009
NuclearWar wrote:
KI please lock/delete this thread, it appears nobody knows how to read these days...

There are no new main school spells that anyone can train, the only new trainable spells are the astral ones. Does this answer your question?

Survivor
Mar 27, 2010
NuclearWar wrote:

In case he still keeps an eye on this, or in case anyone else is also confused....though how, I don't know, because it's plain to see. But anyway...

Question: Where are the spells that any school can learn?
Answer: No where, because there are no longer any spells that you can learn as you have the rest of the school spells. As in (and I'll go back just to show the example): I'm level 48 death. I now have my wraith! Sweet! Ok, I also have a training point. I go and purchase a Helephant! Win.

^Ok, you see that there? That's what he's asking, if you can do like that STILL. You can't. You absolutely can't. All you can do, as you progress through levels, is get the astral school spells and YOUR SCHOOL'S level 58 spell.

Problem Solved.
/thread