Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Black pearls driving you insaine

AuthorMessage
Survivor
May 06, 2010
As we all know, black pearls are very boring to get. They rarely show up at bazaar, and you rarely get them in the remarkable reagents. Going around and picking jade lotus' takes almost forever to get the right amount too. If you have any ideas about black pearls, please post them here!

Adherent
Mar 12, 2010
bayercarlosk wrote:
As we all know, black pearls are very boring to get. They rarely show up at bazaar, and you rarely get them in the remarkable reagents. Going around and picking jade lotus' takes almost forever to get the right amount too. If you have any ideas about black pearls, please post them here!

Did you check out the info on the Wizard101 Central fansite?

http://www.wizard101central.com/forums/showthread.php?t=108930&highlight=black+pearls

Survivor
Dec 06, 2009
Hero
Jul 27, 2009
Survivor
Oct 04, 2010
Great place to go is the Tree of Life dungeon (believe that is the right one). You will have to harvest black lotus but I think I averaged about 5 every time I went in. Every so often you get a black pearl but the dungeon replenishes after you reenter it. It helped to rent or buy a mount to do it. Not exactly a small dungeon. Hope that helps.

Survivor
Mar 02, 2009
Actually, I can't seem to stop getting them. The plant 'Pink Dandelion' has a really high chance to drop black pearls, blood moss, and glass containers. I planted a few, took the other seeds they produced, and now are almost constantly contributing Black Pearls to the Bazaar. Glad to hear people are taking them up quickly so the price doesn't drop! :-P

Delver
Sep 26, 2009
There is a place in the ms commons. its behind the giant bell tower to the left if you are coming out of the shopping area and facing the mooda. (i think i spelled that wrong, its the giant cow statue in the center) There is also another place, its in the floating land in cl. I think there are about 7-8 lotus spawn points. 4 i know are 100% sure (not that their there but that there is a spawn there eventually.) the rest are random. :-D