Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Ironworks Cat

AuthorMessage
Defender
Sep 15, 2008
Survivor
Aug 04, 2008
He is behind the final boss in ironworks, Pops O'Leary. After you defeat him, run forward through the opening onto a cat walk, and he is out there Good Luck!

Survivor
Sep 26, 2008
Actually, I was able to sneak past Pops and get the cat without having to fight him.

Survivor
May 31, 2009
Benny7 wrote:
Actually, I was able to sneak past Pops and get the cat without having to fight him.

Yea that is what i did!

Defender
Jan 07, 2009
pqowalskzmxn wrote:
Benny7 wrote:

Yea that is what i did!

Would be nice if they would give a few pieces of scrap metal back there too, not like there isn't space.

Survivor
Jul 27, 2009
Benny7 wrote:

Wow, Thats really weird cause I couldn't get past him. It's actually pretty hard for me Miranda IceFlame Level 44 almost level 45 ice master.

PS: Hello people that know me! :-D ;)

Survivor
Jun 29, 2009
Yea This is Liam TrollFist...... I have a question to ask myself; Who do you have to defeat to get to Mooshu?

Survivor
Oct 17, 2009
Liam, you must complete the CounterweightS (the 'S' is emphasized) and then do BIG BEN.

~Joshua RavenHammer~ Magus or soon MASTER pyromancer~

Delver
Dec 26, 2009
Tushione wrote:
Yea This is Liam TrollFist...... I have a question to ask myself; Who do you have to defeat to get to Mooshu?

You need to defeat Meowiarty to get to Mooshu. I just got there today. It is so awesome. I got a cottage involving Mooshu also.