Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

why is bone dragon only one target?

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Feb 08, 2009
i would think that considering that the original dragon card is a hit all card, you would make the death version hit all, i know that it is a drake, not a actual dragon,but still, death has only two team hitting spell, and the only one that actually is a attack is scarecrow, now, it does heal for half of the damage, but still, if i remember correctly,
fire has five team hitting spells, three are attacks,
balance has four now with ra, three attacks, and the second adds weakness,
life now has three with the big foot guy, one attack, but the other two heal, and the latter one adds a spirit shield,
storm has three, two of which attack and the first can do major damage, and the second can stun
myth has three, two attacks and the latter can remove all shields/traps/ext.
ice has three, two of which can attack, and the thrid taunts
i am not trying to make death overpowering, if it seems that way, i am sorry, but i fell that death is left out of the loop, not as much as ice, but still, i am not asking for a overpowering drain attack, just a powerfull attack in general, the strongest death spell i have seen used before the death dragon without blades and traps and any types of boosts is the pet card from wraith, 575

Survivor
Aug 13, 2008
hey life only has a hand full of damage cared's but we have a lot of healing cards and you have a ton of healing/damage cards so stop con planing!

Delver
Jul 04, 2010
Death doesn't need a hit all spell because if you buff up and attack correctly, you'll be full health again just in time for the next round of attacks. :-)

Survivor
Dec 13, 2009
Geographer
Feb 14, 2009
With crow, death basicly trumps most hit all.
Life has one hit which is gotten WAY late and no one likes the taunting of ice angel

Survivor
May 02, 2010
The new spell dont heal and take three rounds to see the damage in totalllity (8 pips to use it). Other thing is, if you use it , going to take every feint or curse others or yourself use for the next three rounds, like the fire elf or the bottle of death.
Is not be better or worst than others, just is like elf fire little overgrow.
Celestia is a great world, awesome graphics and like all the fights and bosses.
Amazing job.
I am level 55. Good luck all! See you there :-)

Defender
May 30, 2009
I really wish they would have made it a hit-all spell, but maybe they made it a hit-one so it wouldn't seem like a straight copy of Fire Dragon? I've gotten so accustomed to boosting up a Wraith or Scarecrow to heal/attack that I personally don't like to use Skeletal Dragon unless I'm fighting a death shield-happy boss or a tower shield-happy boss. :-o

Armiger
May 10, 2010
sinfulones wrote:
i would think that considering that the original dragon card is a hit all card, you would make the death version hit all, i know that it is a drake, not a actual dragon,but still, death has only two team hitting spell, and the only one that actually is a attack is scarecrow, now, it does heal for half of the damage, but still, if i remember correctly,
fire has five team hitting spells, three are attacks,
balance has four now with ra, three attacks, and the second adds weakness,
life now has three with the big foot guy, one attack, but the other two heal, and the latter one adds a spirit shield,
storm has three, two of which attack and the first can do major damage, and the second can stun
myth has three, two attacks and the latter can remove all shields/traps/ext.
ice has three, two of which can attack, and the thrid taunts
i am not trying to make death overpowering, if it seems that way, i am sorry, but i fell that death is left out of the loop, not as much as ice, but still, i am not asking for a overpowering drain attack, just a powerfull attack in general, the strongest death spell i have seen used before the death dragon without blades and traps and any types of boosts is the pet card from wraith, 575

My my my, everyone wants the best spell possible and they want it now. When you started playing wizard 101, did they give you wraith right off the bat? No, you had to progress, level up and earn it. You think that this part of Celestia is the End of the Game? You don't think we will level up ever again or learn any other spells? If we did give everyone the Best possible spell there is, (Instant Death) Kills whole team through any and all shields, we could call this NUKE Em! Then what would be the point?

Let KI have some room to grow, expand, and give us new spells.