Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

day and night

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Feb 13, 2010
hi i was wondering if,this would just be for wiz city, if we could have like a day and night. because it would be cool, like maybe it would change from dawn,day,evening,and to night. i like the idea,but it is up to you guys. so tell me what you think?

Champion
Apr 18, 2010
yea and marlyebone would be day!!!!!! That would actually be a good idea execpt for dragonspyre and celestia.

Mastermind
Oct 11, 2009
DanielThunderFlame... wrote:
yea and marlyebone would be day!!!!!! That would actually be a good idea execpt for dragonspyre and celestia.

YES! Marleybone + daytime = Marleybone best world ever!

Historian
May 15, 2009
the problem with this is that there are players all over the world and it would be impossible to make it so everyone can get day and night
it would be one or the other, but i do must say night at wizard city would be so cool especially at hallloween with fog rolling in mysteriously

Survivor
Aug 28, 2009
that would be fantastic! I would love to log on after dark and see the starry night sky, or an orange dawn in early morning hours :)

Survivor
Oct 28, 2009
Thechaosmagician wrote:
the problem with this is that there are players all over the world and it would be impossible to make it so everyone can get day and night
it would be one or the other, but i do must say night at wizard city would be so cool especially at hallloween with fog rolling in mysteriously

Well of course it would come in the uk time, or what ever that is that ki use.

Survivor
Feb 08, 2010
That is a AWESOME IDEA! 8) Different times of day all over the sprial will be very amazing to see!

Champion
Jan 27, 2009
Like many other things like this, i could only see this working in the no combat zones of wc, nothing else.