Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

how do I get to marleybone?

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Sep 25, 2010
Survivor
Aug 17, 2010
You have to finish Krokotopia, then you will get a mission to talk to Headmaster Ambrose and he will give you the spiral key to Marleybone. Hope I helped!

-Myrna Dragon
Magus Thaumaturge

Defender
Jul 13, 2009
You hav to defeat krokopatra in the temple of storms, and if you still need to get there you go from pyramid of sun to the krokophinx then temple of storms. Grizzlehiem is optional and is like busy work.

Survivor
Sep 09, 2010
Err well, you need to do Krokosphinx, then tomb of storms, talk to ghost of krokohetp first, he gives Temple of storms quest, then when you do that you get the quest missing souls, which takes you to marleybone.

Hope I helped! :D

Survivor
Mar 14, 2010
permid of the sun : royall hall chamber of fire throne room of fire kroksphinx: entrence hall empers retreat grand arena tomb of storms figure that out by your own.

hoped i helped :D

Survivor
Jul 14, 2009
right now i am supposed to defeat prince aka karanahn, but it won't let me in. there is a walled door but i can't get throught it. after that i am supposed to be able to defeat krokopatra.

Defender
Jul 13, 2009
allycatz wrote:
right now i am supposed to defeat prince aka karanahn, but it won't let me in. there is a walled door but i can't get throught it. after that i am supposed to be able to defeat krokopatra.

I had that problem to!!!!!! Ok, first, you go away from that closed door, and in the open room in front of it, look for a boss that you have to defeat. After defeating that boss, the door opens, and just keep doing that through the dungeon and then after a few bosses you will come to the final one.

Survivor
Mar 29, 2010
allycatz wrote:
to defeat prince aka karanahn at each walled door chamber there should be a boss at the right side. beat them to open the walled doors.theres about 3 guys before the prince. 8)

Defender
Oct 14, 2008
If you have a subscription, you need to finish Wizard city by doing all the main quests. After Wizard city, you go to Krokotopia, and then you also do all the main quests, until eventually you get to the battle of Krokopatra (Did i say her name right? lol) and then you go to Marleybone.
-Mary ravengem, Balance, Death, Sun, Star, Moon, lvl 60
-Luna0616

Survivor
Dec 12, 2010
If anyone needs any help my username is James Legend Head. I am usually around celestia, if you find me in the commons or somewhere, then ask me for help, and by the way the answer to the walled door, is you have to defeat the prince that is usually on the right or left when you walk in (BEHINND THE DOOR!) Ok, well i hope i helped, and i highly doubt you will find me, and also my realm is either imp or ambrose, when i am legendary i will be around the kraken. that will be like a week or so.

Ps. If i am not on the kraken, try every realm and if i am not there, well offline for a day or so, or maybe i have quit. 8) 8) 8)