Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

bye

AuthorMessage
Explorer
Jun 19, 2009
Hello wizard101 i am leaving wizard101 and not because it was boring,i didn't like it or i think it was hard. I completed the game almost twice now and i loved it.My death wizard was fun and when i beat malistare i created a storm wizard and liked it even more!Well here is why i am leaving

:beat the game
thats all and kinsgle if you could speed up Celestia i don't want anyone to quit like because they think its boring or its to hard.
well bye,it was truly an adventure of a lifetime.

Coyleghosthammer level 48
taylorgoldenshield level 30

Champion
Jan 27, 2009
Defender
Jan 25, 2010
You'll be back later, you know it, as soon as you hear that Celestia isn't in the test realm anymore.

A+ Student
Jan 05, 2009
Ummm, isn't that like never eating pizza again because you have had it twice?

Maybe it is like quitting a job becuase your boss asked you to do the same thing multiple times?

Or saying I'd had enough birthdays, no more presents, I've already been there and done that?????

With new friends to meet, many more than six classes of characters, etc, you have many more ways of playing through the game...

Illuminator
Feb 09, 2009
This is the most pathetic post I've ever read. I'm pretty sure you're the only one leaving because Celestia isn't coming out fast enough.

Defender
Nov 11, 2008
Explorer
May 20, 2010
As a paying customer, I'd like to say that yes, I too am a little miffed that Celestia hasnt come out yet, but yeah, like a few of you have suggested, I began new wizards with different school combos and such. Sure I cant stand playing for hours at a time anymore with my lower wizards because I cant stand WC and I get bored with it easily, but thats when I hop on one of my GM's and farm gear.

I am anxiously waiting for Celestia, mostly because I am only like half way through DS on my one GM and I want my XP for finishing it lol.

Defender
Jul 21, 2010
that is just sad and Celestia has come out now...let me guess, your playing it right now arnt you?? so there wasno point in this post