Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

A.I. PvP and Pet Racing Opponents

AuthorMessage
Astrologist
Aug 21, 2009
Henchmen play fairly well in the game and I think it would be nice if both PvP and Pet Racing would use A.I. players when games are either lacking in balanced teams and/or when games take awhile to obtain players. If I were to say create a 4v4 match and no one sat within three to five minutes I don't see why both my side and the opposing side couldn't have their empty seats automatically filled with A.I. players. In both PvP and Pet Racing, this means you wouldn't have to wait a half hour or so for a match to start. If A.I. players are too weak they can simply be bolstered a bit by the programmers, if they aren't playing well then their A.I. could be altered a bit to help limit their blunders. The strength of A.I. players could also be adjusted by the opponents they are placed up against, that is to say that if a side of players are all grandmasters that the A.I. player that would be added would be created at a grandmaster type strength.

Champion
Apr 18, 2010
Astrologist
Aug 21, 2009
I think players who don't like PvP would play PvP if they could go up against computer generated opponent teams with their friends. This would also allow players to be able to play PvP without fear of all the nasty and rude comments and reporting that goes on by the opposition. As such, I even think there should be a PvP option to play only against computer generated A.I. opponents and I also think such an option would add a lot of end game play for everyone since not many players actually like the current PvP system due to too many ways for a side to cheat.

Squire
Apr 18, 2010
DanielThunderFlame... wrote:
Not a bad idea seasnake......... ( For once i agree)

YEa i agree with seasnake to Thunderflame.

Survivor
Jan 21, 2010
A.I pvping sounds like a GREAT idea! but A.I racing? idk how thats gonna work out

Astrologist
Aug 21, 2009
I think it would be kind of neat if I could challenge players to 1v1 matches where each of us would have 3 A.I. team members to work with. It definately would add a new dimension to things and the A.I.'s wouldn't be playing with any sort of advanced and duly unfair strategy.