Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Replace wild bolt or I'm out

AuthorMessage
Geographer
Feb 15, 2009
I demand wild bolt be replaced or I am quitting wizard101, Wild bolt is DEFINITELY a problem, especially with this new sun and star spells coming out (+25% accuracy and +10% accuracy), either remove these or remove wild bolts or I am done!

Defender
May 30, 2009
I'm sure you will be greatly missed by your friends...

P.S. When you would like something changed, demands AREN'T the way to go. Try coming up with a solution instead of demanding something be taken away.

Geographer
Dec 14, 2009
Please hurry and leave, rude and inconsiderate people such as yourself will not be missed.

Illuminator
Feb 09, 2009
Defender
Jul 13, 2009
Well...... bye! Have fun, and something to make u feel better, u won't be upsetting ur friends when you do, so nobody gets hurt :D

Ps. If you don't like somthing, like someone else said, don't demand! If you want somthing changed, come up with a solution that makes everyone happy, like remeber that wild bolt with those accuracy boosts will still be like 35% and that is still bad accuracy. If u removed wild bolt, diviners would be very upset (well I can't wait to get it :) ). So again, see ya!

Amber Stormsong level 31 diviner :)

Geographer
Feb 14, 2009
With all the new things a wild bolt can have over 85% accuracy! So they need to fix some things in celestia or pvp will be worse then ever

Champion
Apr 18, 2010
AlecVolterra wrote:
With all the new things a wild bolt can have over 85% accuracy! So they need to fix some things in celestia or pvp will be worse then ever

You can leave to????????????????? well, bye

Champion
Apr 18, 2010
Awwwwwwww, were gonna have one less wizard in the Spiral. Oh were all gonna missed you. NOT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Geographer
Feb 15, 2009
And ty, KI, for fixing the wild bolt problem, as it is now fixed in the test realm. :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P

Astrologist
Aug 21, 2009
I sincerely hope that the wild bolt card in the test room will never make it to the live realm. If percentages are a problem then rid the secondary school accuracy cards or cut them down in strength. The only purpose of such cards is really to make wild bolt cast as the other cards simply do not need such boosts and players would more likely drop damage increases on them or pip reduction.

Geographer
Feb 15, 2009
Pyrsik wrote:
Please hurry and leave, rude and inconsiderate people such as yourself will not be missed.
It's not rude/inconsiderate to use my right as a valued costumer.

Delver
Mar 15, 2009
I am sick of people trying to take school spell's from other school's because they can't protect themself's from them!

Learn how to protect yourself and quit trying to get the one hit kills by not shielding,beside's after bolt is gone what spell are you going to try and get removed judgement,ice gaint,scarecrow, I know stormlord because it stun's me and I don't like to be stunned!

I know let's just take away all the school spell's that you don't like,i mean we got to make YOU happy and every one who cries about another school spell that they don't like, OH WELL GET OVER IT!

Quit taking from the game and give some ideals to enhance the game and make it fun for everyone not just youself.

michael redblood grand death
2 more grands deaths
2 grands storms
2grands ice
2 grands fire
1 grand myth
2 grands balance

Geographer
Dec 14, 2009
bravevline wrote:

Right? you have no "rights" here as you so succinctly phrased it. You only have privileges that can be revoked if they are abused by your conduct involving the CoC. You posted your thread in a very immature and boorish way,and I simply pointed it out,as did several of the other members who responded. If it bothers you, then be a little more mature.

Delver
Sep 26, 2009
Why do so many people complain about wild bolt??
Like the other posts, you can block it with a tower and shields. its not that hard. If you balance there are the elemental shields and then there is black mantel that reduces the so called 85% to 45%, thats less than half again. I dont want anyone leaving w101 for such a silly thing, its just part of the game. As a grand storm, bolt almost never hits for me. I know there are treasure cards out there but still the most it 30% maybe? plus your boost.

What do you mean by "replace" wild bolt?

Destiny ----- Death (50)
Destiny ----- Storm (50)
Destiny ----- Balance (12?)
Autumn ----- Life (16?)

Historian
May 15, 2009
Spiritshadow wrote:
Like the other posts, you can block it with a tower and shields. its not that hard. If you balance there are the elemental shields and then there is black mantel that reduces the so called 85% to 45%, thats less than half again. I dont want anyone leaving w101 for such a silly thing, its just part of the game. As a grand storm, bolt almost never hits for me. I know there are treasure cards out there but still the most it 30% maybe? plus your boost.

Destiny ----- Death (50)
Destiny ----- Storm (50)
Autumn ----- Life (16?)

oh didnt you see? now it has 70% accuracy and has a chance of hitting

1,10,100,or1000 points of damage
its incredibly annoying

Delver
Sep 26, 2009
Oh ok

I havent ben on the test realm yet because my computer wont load anything past the commons

Anyway ty for telling me :)

Geographer
Feb 15, 2009
Spiritshadow wrote:

Destiny ----- Death (50)
Destiny ----- Storm (50)
Autumn ----- Life (16?)
I mean by "replace" take it out and add a different spell. And what if people spam their treasure decks with wild bolts? you can only have like a few shields against it added, and you can buy storm shield treasures but that gets expensive even more then they can easily make bolts. They need to at least ban it from PvP and maybe still replace it cause it affects PvE to.

Geographer
Feb 15, 2009
Pyrsik wrote:
bravevline wrote:

Right? you have no "rights" here as you so succinctly phrased it. You only have privileges that can be revoked if they are abused by your conduct involving the CoC. You posted your thread in a very immature and boorish way,and I simply pointed it out,as did several of the other members who responded. If it bothers you, then be a little more mature.
Yes, I have rights as a PAYING COSTUMER to give them my wants/complaints/and demands you have pointed out nothing, we pay to play this game and my post breaks none of the rules if it did they wouldn't had posted it without us the paying costumers this game would crumble to the ground. And since it breaks no rules and IS a complain to the people I am paying that makes it a right to complain. Stop telling people to stop complaining. It's their right as a valued paying costumer to give KI their thoughts no matter how inconsiderate in your opinion.

Hero
May 19, 2009
Wild bolt changed for a second time, it now has 70% accuacy and deals 100 or 1000 damage.

Defender
Jul 21, 2010
bravevline wrote:
Pyrsik wrote:
bravevline wrote:

Yes, I have rights as a PAYING COSTUMER to give them my wants/complaints/and demands you have pointed out nothing, we pay to play this game and my post breaks none of the rules if it did they wouldn't had posted it without us the paying costumers this game would crumble to the ground. And since it breaks no rules and IS a complain to the people I am paying that makes it a right to complain. Stop telling people to stop complaining. It's their right as a valued paying costumer to give KI their thoughts no matter how inconsiderate in your opinion.
dude it doesnt happen like that half of the W101 players pay inluding me but you dont see me complaining about every little thing!!!!!!!

Squire
Apr 18, 2010
bravevline wrote:
I demand wild bolt be replaced or I am quitting wizard101, Wild bolt is DEFINITELY a problem, especially with this new sun and star spells coming out (+25% accuracy and +10% accuracy), either remove these or remove wild bolts or I am done!

look it rarely hits 1000 anyways. why do you care?????????

Geographer
Dec 14, 2009
bravevline wrote:

You have some serious comprehension issues. You have no "rights" here. You only have "privileges" that are granted to you by being a paying customer. I also never told you to stop complaining. I only pointed out that your post was rude,and boorish. It is also lacking in substance. Your grammar and sentence structure is also atrocious. You even spelled customer wrong. The only thing your posts/rants prove is your lack of intelligence and education.