Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

WHY

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Mar 10, 2010
Hi i am a grandmaster death and i REALLY want the wraith statue. I know that Baron Mordecai drops it. I have been farming him since the halloween content came out, and he WONT drop it. i must have fought him at least 200 times and nothing but boots and robes. :( I just want to know if there is anything i can do or if i am doing anything wrong. Also one of my friends that is farming with me got it. one more thing please dont post stuff like, "i got it on my first try" or "i have ten of them" because that is not helpful at all.

Delver
Mar 18, 2010
There is no trick to getting one. It is pure luck. People may get it on their first try or never. Keep trying is my best advice.

Megan

Survivor
Oct 07, 2009
Adherent
May 20, 2010
The drop is random, and Baron Mordecai drops a lot of stuff. You could get it next turn or not in the next 100 turns. In short, you've been unlucky. Unfortunately, that happens.

Geographer
Dec 14, 2009
Joshie95 wrote:
Its not him that drops it it is grubb in the Sunken city. Hope this helps :)

Wrong. The baron does indeed drop the statue,along with Grubb in Sunken City. It is a rare drop though, It took me 78 tries to get it.

Survivor
Oct 07, 2009
well I have fought grubb three times and two out of three i have recived this statue? Either im really lucky or his drop is more frequent.

MY suggestion is go to sunken city a couple of times and do that once you reach level fifty its like a walk around the commons.