Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

What is your favorite boss?

AuthorMessage
Explorer
Jul 15, 2009
Ok I was just wondering what everyone's favorite boss is. Because some people just love to fight bosses allot, maybe its because of farming. But who knows. But don't say Malistaire, jk you can post malistaire but he's weak. But o well. just wondering

Adherent
May 20, 2010
Defender
Dec 23, 2009
ompace wrote:
Ok I was just wondering what everyone's favorite boss is. Because some people just love to fight bosses allot, maybe its because of farming. But who knows. But don't say Malistaire, jk you can post malistaire but he's weak. But o well. just wondering

my one is the kracken in wizard city because it gives easy gold and it gives you sometimes mounts or snacks or other things and if you looked at the pets page and it you saw a page called KRACKENS PET DROP some were thats my so the kracken if you fight extrymly well it might give you a pet
but the only thing i don't like is that LOWER LEVEL WIZARDS JOIN WITH OUT ASKING AND THEY ENOY VERY MUTCH!

Explorer
May 06, 2010
Explorer
Jul 15, 2009
Haha cool my favorite boss is Victorsnowcrusher. He gives my fire hat lol. Well thnx for posting. Have a fun time playing Wizard101! :)

Survivor
Jul 16, 2010
mine is the Jade Oni in the palace on Mushu . he is just so easy to kill . sometimes i go back there just to kill him again lots of fun.

Champion
Apr 18, 2010
Delver
Sep 26, 2009
My favorite bosses are.......

Malistaire (because he drops cool pets and grand gear)
Jade Oni and Kraken (because of mount drops-i am a bit confused about jade oni and searph wings....)

Thats all i can think of because its late and i am tired. :D i am farming the jade oni for the pet (no luck yet)-(might try malistaire later)

Champion
Mar 19, 2009
Delver
Mar 08, 2009