Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

New Pets always better

AuthorMessage
Delver
Sep 20, 2009
Ok guys with the new schools out and Rank 8 spells out, i was thinking on the Pets for each school after obtaining their new spells.

Balance: Judgement Pet
+5% Power Pip
Give 1 Power Nova Card

Storm: Triton Pet
+5% Power Pip
Give 1 Storm Lord Card

Ice: Ice Giant Pet
+5% Power Pip
Give 1 Ice Giant Card

Fire: Phoenix Pet
+5% Power Pip
Give 1 Helephant Card

Life: Centaur Pet
+5% Power Pip
Give 1 Rebirth Card

Death: Scarecrow Pet
+5% Power Pip
Give 1 Scarecrow Card

Myth: Orthus Pet
+5% Power Pip
Give 1 Orthus Card

These new Astral Pets will be given when you learn your first spell for each school.

Sun Pet: Solarial Bird
+10% Power Pip
Give 1 Transform Kraken Card

Moon Pet: Lunar Wolf
+10% Power Pip
Give 1 Polymorph Gobler Card

Star Pet: Space Starfish
+10% Power Pip
Give 1 Amplify Aura Card

Thanks!

Delver
Dec 26, 2009
These ideas are terrible. There is already an orthrus pet and the spell some pets come with are not compatible with the pet. That is why this will NEVER be an actual pet.

Defender
Apr 03, 2010
fourmyant wrote:
These ideas are terrible. There is already an orthrus pet and the spell some pets come with are not compatible with the pet. That is why this will NEVER be an actual pet.

You need to calm down.... I actually agree with this poster, and shouldnt the pets actually give their own card? Why would a phoenix let you cast helephant?
Why would a triton give a lord?

I like the pets, but they would need to give cards that match.

Delver
Sep 20, 2009
Ok i am putting my FOOT DOWN! After reading comments to all my posts somebody just HAS TO GO AND BE RUDE! KI you should censor bad comments. And FYI atleast i came up with ideas. If you think peopl's ideas are bad then how would you like it if someone said your idea is bad? And if you like it then there is a problem. I mean why do people have to be mean? Why does something good have to have an oppisite? Why is nature created this way? And most importantly WHY ARE YOU SO MEAN! Not all monsters give their own card ok?! I put a lot of heart into this. So don't be so offensive if you don't want to be treated like this. KI please do not ban me because i am stating a FACT. Many people who have been teased must feel this way. I fell you pain. :( :( :(

Champion
Jan 27, 2009
Fire should be a dragon that actually loos like the spell and myth already has orthrus, how about medusa? (there level 58 spell)

Defender
Apr 03, 2010
DouDou123 wrote:
Ok i am putting my FOOT DOWN! After reading comments to all my posts somebody just HAS TO GO AND BE RUDE! KI you should censor bad comments. And FYI atleast i came up with ideas. If you think peopl's ideas are bad then how would you like it if someone said your idea is bad? And if you like it then there is a problem. I mean why do people have to be mean? Why does something good have to have an oppisite? Why is nature created this way? And most importantly WHY ARE YOU SO MEAN! Not all monsters give their own card ok?! I put a lot of heart into this. So don't be so offensive if you don't want to be treated like this. KI please do not ban me because i am stating a FACT. Many people who have been teased must feel this way. I fell you pain. :( :( :(

Sorry to say, almost every pet gives their own card with the exception of crown pets. plus i was even saying that the above poster was being a bit mean, then you get mad at me for saying that? You also need to calm down. If you apply for a job and tell them your ideas and they say "Oh sorry we arent interested in that.", you should make a new idea, not go crazy and eliminate your chances of ever getting a job....

but anyway, if you read my post thoroughly you would have noticed that I was never rude at all...

Delver
Jan 29, 2009
DouDou123 wrote:
why the heck would they ban you

Delver
Sep 20, 2009
Since many of you say you hate my pets. I decided to be nice and make new pets. Don't put a rude comment.

Ra Pet Balance
+8% Power Pip
Give 1 Ra Card

Leviathan Pet Storm
+8% Power Pip
Give 1 Leviathan Card

Efreent Pet Fire
+8% Power Pip
Give 1 Efreent Card

Snow Angel Pet Ice
+8% Power Pip
Give 1 Snow Angel Card

Forest Lord Pet Life
+8% Power Pip
Give 1 Forest Lord Spell

Skeletal Dragon Pet Death
+8% Power Pip
Give 1 Skeletal Dragon Spell

Medusa Pet Myth
+8% Power Pip
Give 1 Medusa Card

Solar Dragon Pet Sun
+8% Power Pip
Give 1 Transform Skeletal Dragon into Wood Dragon

Lunar Wolf Pet Moon
+8% Power Pip
Give 1 Polymorph into Myth Medusa for 6 rounds (2300 Health, Same Mana, 30% Myth Resist, 25% Myth Boost, 10% Myth Accuracy, 10% Myth Critical Hit, 15% Myth Critical Hit Block, Spells: Myth Blade, Myth Trap, Summon Minotaur Minion, Buff Minion, Myth Shield, Storm Shield, Minotaur, Earthquake, Cyclopes, Troll, Humongofrog, Sacrifice Minion, Eye of Legend, and Orthrus)

Spacy Starfish Star
+8% Power Pip
Give 2 Aura of Honor (my own aura, color white)card +30% all Damage or Drain Spells friends only for 3 rounds

Delver
Jan 29, 2009
DouDou123 wrote:
Since many of you say you hate my pets. I decided to be nice and make new pets. Don't put a rude comment.

Ra Pet Balance
+8% Power Pip
Give 1 Ra Card

Leviathan Pet Storm
+8% Power Pip
Give 1 Leviathan Card

Efreent Pet Fire
+8% Power Pip
Give 1 Efreent Card

Snow Angel Pet Ice
+8% Power Pip
Give 1 Snow Angel Card

Forest Lord Pet Life
+8% Power Pip
Give 1 Forest Lord Spell

+8% Power Pip

Medusa Pet Myth
+8% Power Pip
Give 1 Medusa Card

Solar Dragon Pet Sun
+8% Power Pip

Lunar Wolf Pet Moon
+8% Power Pip
Give 1 Polymorph into Myth Medusa for 6 rounds (2300 Health, Same Mana, 30% Myth Resist, 25% Myth Boost, 10% Myth Accuracy, 10% Myth Critical Hit, 15% Myth Critical Hit Block, Spells: Myth Blade, Myth Trap, Summon Minotaur Minion, Buff Minion, Myth Shield, Storm Shield, Minotaur, Earthquake, Cyclopes, Troll, Humongofrog, Sacrifice Minion, Eye of Legend, and Orthrus)

Spacy Starfish Star
+8% Power Pip
Give 2 Aura of Honor (my own aura, color white)card +30% all Damage or Drain Spells friends only for 3 rounds

solar dragon is bad

Survivor
May 03, 2009
DouDou123 wrote:
Ok guys with the new schools out and Rank 8 spells out, i was thinking on the Pets for each school after obtaining their new spells.

+5% Power Pip
Give 1 Power Nova Card

+5% Power Pip
Give 1 Storm Lord Card

+5% Power Pip
Give 1 Ice Giant Card

+5% Power Pip
Give 1 Helephant Card

+5% Power Pip
Give 1 Rebirth Card

+5% Power Pip
Give 1 Scarecrow Card

+5% Power Pip
Give 1 Orthus Card

These new Astral Pets will be given when you learn your first spell for each school.

+10% Power Pip

+10% Power Pip

+10% Power Pip
Give 1 Amplify Aura Card

Thanks!

I agree with these.

Survivor
Dec 22, 2008
It might have been a bit rude how they put it, but you can't expect good feedback from everyone. If someone doesn't like your idea, you need to except that. With people being different it's going to happen.

Now while it could have been put nicer, just simmer down and don't let it get to you, these are the kind of things you need to put up with in the world.

You had an idea, it was nice you shared. I liked some of your ideas. Don't get mad at comments not liking them, there's always room for improvement. :)

Champion
Jan 27, 2009
AOMRocks20 wrote:
DouDou123 wrote:

+5% Power Pip
Give 1 Power Nova Card

+5% Power Pip
Give 1 Storm Lord Card

+5% Power Pip
Give 1 Ice Giant Card

+5% Power Pip
Give 1 Helephant Card

+5% Power Pip
Give 1 Rebirth Card

+5% Power Pip
Give 1 Scarecrow Card

+5% Power Pip
Give 1 Orthus Card

+10% Power Pip

+10% Power Pip

+10% Power Pip
Give 1 Amplify Aura Card

Thanks!

I agree with these.

School pets=good
Astral pets=bad because they're not proper schools.

Explorer
Apr 04, 2010
DouDou123 wrote:

Ra Pet Balance
+8% Power Pip
Give 1 Ra Card

Leviathan Pet Storm
+8% Power Pip
Give 1 Leviathan Card

Efreent Pet Fire
+8% Power Pip
Give 1 Efreent Card

Snow Angel Pet Ice
+8% Power Pip
Give 1 Snow Angel Card

Forest Lord Pet Life
+8% Power Pip
Give 1 Forest Lord Spell

+8% Power Pip

Medusa Pet Myth
+8% Power Pip
Give 1 Medusa Card

Solar Dragon Pet Sun
+8% Power Pip

Lunar Wolf Pet Moon
+8% Power Pip

Spacy Starfish Star
+8% Power Pip

I liked your first ideas, and love these ones but you mispelled Efreet. Not trying to be rude but just saying