Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Should I choose Death or Myth for secondary?

AuthorMessage
Mastermind
Oct 11, 2009
Hey guys! I just made a new Balance wizard. I'm having trouble on picking a secondary school. Please help me! He's level 8 and has 4 Training Points. First, I was thinking doing Myth, then I looked at Ice. What should I coose?

EDIT:

Ok. I've ruled out Fire, Storm, Ice, and Life! Should I choose Myth or Death?

Illuminator
Feb 09, 2009
I wish I could give this question a good answer, but I can't since I usually advise people to declare their opposite school as their secondary class. I obviously can't do that in this situation. The best advice I can give you is to pick one of the Spiritual Schools (Life, Death, or Myth) since the Balance school incorporates Elemental attacks (Ice, Fire, and Storm) in its attacks; ex: Hydra, Spectral Blast, Spectral Minion, etc.

Survivor
Jun 21, 2009
for a myth student, any of the non elemental schools( life, death, and myth) are great with balance, since balance is a mix of fire, storm, and ice.

Survivor
Dec 20, 2008
go with death that way you can get fient a great trap i don't know of any useful spells for myth unless you are a myth student

Defender
Jun 30, 2009
me personally i would go with death till you get feint cause think about it a trap that does 70% bosst to next hit attack but only down side is that is put a trap on you 30% to next hit from enemy then after you finsh with death getting feint i would recomend getting a element school or life cause being able to us satyr rocks a lot that is just my suggestion

JACK DRAGONBREATH lvl 50 fire

Champion
Jan 27, 2009
Death, feint is one of the most useful spells in the game no matter your level. You won't end up using any attack spells form other schools at higher levels.

Survivor
Jul 12, 2009
I think you should chose deay because you can heal yourself and even if the spells arent super strong, you have a bunch of blades

Good Luck! Hope to see you in DS

Cassandra Waterleaf 42 Ice Exploring the Crucible