Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

harold argleston's lost library books quest

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Sep 25, 2010
I have had this quest for a long time but I have not found a single book. Please help me!

Explorer
Feb 25, 2010
Books tend to be near bosses in all areas of the game

Adherent
May 20, 2010
You'll find a book in the lair of the main boss of each street. For example, one would be in Lady Blackhope's house on Unicorn Way. You'll find that generally true of all book collections in the Spiral.

If you want to do it the easy way, the list of places is here in this guide at Wizard101 Central.

http://www.wizard101central.com/forums/showthread.php?t=34

Defender
Jul 13, 2009
Defeat the harvest lord I think, and lady blackhope, and the fire elf prince, then the gobbler prince I think, and the finall cyclops boss on cyclops lane.

Explorer
May 20, 2010
the books are all over WC, usually in the room of the final boss in each area. there are threads all over about this.

Historian
Jun 14, 2009
Explorer
Nov 07, 2009
Look in the boss towers in wizard city. Where it says the location of each book is a street, just do all the bosses in that street until you find the book. (I had some issues with the one in Triton Ave. but found it eventually) :D

Anna Winterflame- lvl 50 balance
Belgrim Foebreaker- lvl 10 Death

Survivor
Sep 25, 2010
THANK YOU SO MUCH! Especially you colagada. I checked Wizard101 central and found the listings. thank you all!!!!!