Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

About the crown items.

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Mar 10, 2009
Now back in the day my main man zeke sold crown items, what was nice about this items were they had a lower required level, now unless I missed the low level items in the new shop thing (which I might have) all I saw were cool items (clothes and wands) that required (for the most part) me to be level 45 to get the ones with special abilities. Now it's been a while since I have played and I am happy to be back, but I would like to see some items back with zeke for crowns with special cards/abilities for people under say level 30??

I am sorry if there was a thread for this already, but I did want it to be out there as soon as possible =)

Adherent
May 20, 2010
The Zeke items that are still sold (that haven't been retired) are now located in the equipment shops in the various common areas in each world. They appear for level 5, 15, 25, 35, and 45. They're the last (usually two) items that appear on the last page of the store's inventory.

Items with extra abilities are also available in the Crowns Shop (the icon in the upper left corner of the screen), such as the Ascendant Staff, usable by any level, that grants an extra pip.

Survivor
Mar 10, 2009
Ah, thank you soo much I am sorry if I sounded rude that was not my intention I just missed my old items I used to be able to get =) thank you again for the information. =)