Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

housing woes... please read!

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Dec 16, 2009
So here's my problem... I already have two wizards on my account, and I want to create a new one. However, I also want to delete one of my two existing wizards. I'm going to move all of that wizard's belongings to my shared bank for my new wizard, but is there any way at all I can transfer their house and money to the shared bank too? I bought the unwanted wizard a crowns house that I would really like to keep for my other wizards, but I can't find any way to transfer it to the bank. So the question is... how do I take the gold and house from my unwanted wizard and give it to my others? I kinda think this might be impossible, but I would really like to know if there's anything I can do. Any advice would be appreciated. Thanks! 8)

Delver
Aug 14, 2009
You cant move your house to another wizard which I think is ridicolous (sry for my spelling), because I believe it should be able to be transported to the shared bank like the other objects in the game