Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Yardbird in Vigrid Roughlands

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Aug 27, 2010
Dont know if this is happening for anyone else, but even though I've found the Vigrid Roughland Yardbird, clicking on him doesn't give you credit for findng him, nor does standing on top of him. Maybe the devs would be kind enough to check it out? :-)

Hero
May 27, 2009
There are two Yardbirds in the Vigrid Roughlands. The view from the location of the second one is really cool.

Survivor
Nov 29, 2010
[ :)quote=Willowdreamer]There are two Yardbirds in the Vigrid Roughlands. The view from the location of the second one is really cool. helps me pz ?

Adherent
Mar 12, 2010
One is behind a tree in the berry patch near Egil Axebearer.

The other is near the lost bear Hans. Behind Hans follow the grassy path. It is very hard to see the path because it blends into everything. But go behind Hans and follow the winding path to the top of the hill.

Survivor
Aug 04, 2010
i'm having a hard time going in virgrid rouldland i dont know why i cant i past savarstaad pass and i dont know how to enter there

Hero
May 27, 2009
Are you level 25? You have to go see Bjorn Ironclaws again to get the quest

Adherent
Mar 12, 2010
ezio333 wrote:
i'm having a hard time going in virgrid rouldland i dont know why i cant i past savarstaad pass and i dont know how to enter there

If you finished Svarstaad Pass and you are ready for the next area, first you must be the right level (20 or 25?).

If Bjorn doesn't have anything for you, check in with Headmaster Ambrose first. Maybe he will send you back to Grizzelheim if you are the right level.

Hope this helps. :-)