Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

I saw something

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jun 17, 2009
Today i saw someone on a griffin mount, which i thought was really really awesome. I just wanted to know where you have to go or do to get one because i would really like to have one. If you could answer my question that would be awesome. Thank you.

For more information, see our Gift Cards page https://www.wizard101.com/game/giftcards

If you want the prize, you have to build the ladder rung by rung. There are no shortcuts.
Explorer
May 06, 2010
Survivor
Mar 22, 2010
MadAnneRackem wrote:
Today i saw someone on a griffin mount, which i thought was really really awesome. I just wanted to know where you have to go or do to get one because i would really like to have one. If you could answer my question that would be awesome. Thank you.
yes it was probably someone who works for KI

Survivor
Sep 04, 2008
You can get the Griffin Mount if you buy this Ultimate Gift Card. That Card is a bit expensive (In my opinion) and you get a WHOLE BUNCH of other COOL STUFF. You don't have to work for KI or be a VIP to have it.

~Haley Moonwhisper, level 23 Sorcerres
and Jessica Starrider, level 24 pyromancer
:D

Survivor
Feb 03, 2009
MadAnneRackem wrote:

I've been seeing a lot of people with Griffin Mounts and i think it's really cool.

Survivor
Feb 03, 2009
mcoli1 wrote:
MadAnneRackem wrote:
yes it was probably someone who works for KI

I dont think it was people from KI because my friend's friend had one...

Delver
Jul 04, 2010
Prospector Zeke wrote:
For more information, see our Gift Cards page https://www.wizard101.com/game/giftcards

Does the epic gift card come with the same pet each time?

Survivor
Nov 15, 2009
I saw a lock gate with a death icon in the haunted cave near lord nightshade tower

Survivor
Jul 28, 2010
MadAnneRackem wrote:

You get it by buying Ultimate Game Card costs $39(atleast thats what i know).
Gives you a pemenetnt griphon,warlord clothes(dont need to be warlord).feirce hound and massive fantasy palace.(no i do not have all that cool stuff)

Delver
Sep 20, 2009
Ok here is the full info

The griffin mount and any Ancient Spear of Absolute Powers is from a $36 Game Card only bought at Game Stop. It inculdes these......
-Massive Fantasy Palace Home (included own Dueling Circle!)
-Massive House Elixir (you must use if you already have 3 houses)
-Griffin Mount
-Epic Clothing and Staff of Powers (you get to pick from like 6 choices for Hats Cloaks Boots and the Wand)
-Secret Epic Dueling Pet
-Minigame Kiosk Housing Item

I think this is it