Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Trade money in Shared Bank! $

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Feb 11, 2009
You should be able to trade money from your high lvl characters to the low lvl characters and vise-versa. like if you are saving up for an outfit for your low lvl person, you can transfer plenty of gold to buy one from your lvl 30 or 40 characters, and stuff like that. what do you think?

Hero
Jul 27, 2009
easy solution to this is to put some high cost non usable outfits in the shared banked. your lower level just takes them and sells them at the bazaar or if that price is too low then at a shop.
same you can give your lower level pets and weapons same way.

A+ Student
Jan 05, 2009
Frostine wrote:
You should be able to trade money from your high lvl characters to the low lvl characters and vise-versa. like if you are saving up for an outfit for your low lvl person, you can transfer plenty of gold to buy one from your lvl 30 or 40 characters, and stuff like that. what do you think?

You can...in a way: Place items for your lower level to sell. Works out exactly the same way.

Delver
Dec 26, 2009
Frostine wrote:

I know. if there was such thing my grand would be much more rich off my life.

Survivor
Feb 01, 2009
Frostine wrote:

Yes.

Defender
Jul 10, 2009
Also, if you are deleting a caractor then, you should be able to trade they're gold over.

Survivor
May 15, 2009
hobi wrote:
easy solution to this is to put some high cost non usable outfits in the shared banked. your lower level just takes them and sells them at the bazaar or if that price is too low then at a shop.
same you can give your lower level pets and weapons same way.

Yes this is a good solution but i think it will be a lot easier and a time saver if you can just put the gold in the shared bank instead having to go the shop to sell items.