Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

new world (ice wizards should read and all)

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jun 15, 2009
i have finished my world idea guys. ok, ICE CITY
greyrose gives the quest and you show up. she says the tritons and dragons have awaoken from there deep sleep and have teamed up to get revenge on the giants and have enslaved the warriors on the ice city. she tells you to go to eliks edge and open a portal to ice city and you arrive. the city looks peaceful and quiet, but then the entire place rumbles and civilians are screaming and running. one of them and runs up and asks for your help he asks to stop a man in a dungeon they call him the man in black, he is part of the worlds destrucion he had teamed up with the dragons and the tritons. you do th dungeon but he had fled from the dungeon. you return to the man and tell him what the problem was. then you do a lot of quests just like the other worlds and once you beat a certain boss he tells you where to go, you go there and go though a dungeon with many bosses that are hard to find a way to sneak past. then you get to the bossES it has a dragon rank 15 and 20000 health and a triton the same. then a black swirl shows up like a minion circle but this is pure black and out comes malistare as a horrible ugly ghost but he is much stronger he is rank 20 and has 40000 health its really hard to defeat him and the 2 others once you do, you return to wc and tell greyrose she says thank you and you automaticly lvl up five lvls and you learn a new spell.

fire: super blast where you can summon a ire ball into your hand and throw it at the enemy

ice:colossus giant where you summon a colossus and its turns into a frost gant does the frost giant spell and then turns back into a colossus and puts a ice armor on everyone and heals 2000 to each and comes back every 5 rounds

storm: storm king does storm lord storm zilla and krakens power all in one but as an improved storm lord look

death: malistare minion, you get it by th name ( make sure its the malistare lvl and health from ds)

myth:artemes the greek god of the moon and constelations and realeases a sonic arrow and hits 2000

life: king life heals everyone 5000 and if you get hurt the bonus health will keep you from getting hurt, it puts up sanctuary, puts spirit armor on everyone and attacks 4000. hope you have fun doing this :D :D :D :D :D could you comment greyrose plz since your important in this. THIS TOOK ME 3 HOURS,WOW HUH?

Defender
Jul 10, 2009
wizardMaster1967 wrote:
he is rank 20 and has 40000 health
The max rank is 19.

Survivor
Jun 15, 2009
Thx for telling me oats45 change the rank 20 into 19 I'll think of an edited version whew this is gonna take a while to think up three hours on the regular I'm tying to find my errors that's hard. Bye

Mastermind
Jul 26, 2009
wizardMaster1967 wrote:
Thx for telling me oats45 change the rank 20 into 19 I'll think of an edited version whew this is gonna take a while to think up three hours on the regular I'm tying to find my errors that's hard. Bye

40,000 health? That's a bit crazy. Besides, I don't think there should be a world for a school unless every school gets a world. Worlds are mostly based after places in the real world.

Delver
Jan 29, 2009
wizardMaster1967 wrote:
he was kidding