Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Anybody who hatched a Helion, PLEASE READ!

AuthorMessage
Mastermind
Oct 11, 2009
Ok. I just hatched my Helephant with some dude's Hydra. I REALLY want a Helion (Fire Hydra) and I worked REALLY hard to get him an adult because I sold all my snacks to afford a Dragon's Fjord (the biggest mistake I ever in the game). Not to mention, I spent most of my gold. I've heard it's a 50-50 chance of getting a level 48 hybrid pet mix. The point is, the egg said "Pyromantic Egg". I am super eager to know if it will be a Helion. I can't wait 17 hours without knowing. Can somebody that hathed a Helion please tell me if it will be Helion judging be the egg name? It would really help! THX! I will be happy if it's at least a Hydra or Plague Oni. If it's a Helephant, I'll be EXTREMELY angry!

Champion
Jan 27, 2009
It's not helion,
1 helion is a balance egg (but i still gets fire talents from the hatch.
2 hybrids take 21 hours to hatch, this is a quick way to know if you got one

Astrologist
Aug 21, 2009
willwolf64 wrote:
Ok. I just hatched my Helephant with some dude's Hydra. I REALLY want a Helion (Fire Hydra) and I worked REALLY hard to get him an adult because I sold all my snacks to afford a Dragon's Fjord (the biggest mistake I ever in the game). Not to mention, I spent most of my gold. I've heard it's a 50-50 chance of getting a level 48 hybrid pet mix. The point is, the egg said "Pyromantic Egg". I am super eager to know if it will be a Helion. I can't wait 17 hours without knowing. Can somebody that hathed a Helion please tell me if it will be Helion judging be the egg name? It would really help! THX! I will be happy if it's at least a Hydra or Plague Oni. If it's a Helephant, I'll be EXTREMELY angry!

You can see what your pet will hatch at by taking it to the dye shop and clicking on the change pet name option. If you want a 100% chance of that hybred being hatched you would put your Helephant on a non-fire, non-balance character that can afford to hatch with your friend's hydra. Since your character can not use either a school specific helephant or hydra, the only hatch you would get would be your Helion.

Survivor
Jun 06, 2009
Geographer
Jun 09, 2009
seasnake wrote:
willwolf64 wrote:

You can see what your pet will hatch at by taking it to the dye shop and clicking on the change pet name option. If you want a 100% chance of that hybred being hatched you would put your Helephant on a non-fire, non-balance character that can afford to hatch with your friend's hydra. Since your character can not use either a school specific helephant or hydra, the only hatch you would get would be your Helion.

That has been fixed my friend. :(

Explorer
Sep 05, 2010
Delver
Oct 08, 2010
Survivor
Jul 05, 2010

That has been fixed my friend. :(

What has been fixed?

If your refering to seeing what pet will hatch in the dye shop, then correct. They just show a picture of the egg now.

As of this day, KI wants players to only get pets they can use from hatching. So if your getting a pet you can't use from a hatch, then you should submit a ticket to KI for resolution.

Illuminator
Feb 24, 2009
I am soooo sorry, but you got a Helephant. If you got a helion, it would be a symmetrical egg. I am so sorry about all that loss of money.. happened before to me also :( :( :(

Survivor
Apr 03, 2010
Or, easy solution. Transfer your Helephant to another wizard that's NOT a fire wizard and hatch with that one. That wizard cannot get a Helephant, since your wizard isn't a fire wizard. That would greatly increase your odds of getting the desired pet.