Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

SUPER hard dungeon

AuthorMessage
Defender
Aug 05, 2009
So basically its a dungeon where the bosses cheat and ill exlain how below. The dungeon is in ds and its optional. It is in the necropolis near the crucible entrance.The street monsters in there have 5,000 health and join 3 at a time.Its called dragon frostfire camp.You meet eric righthorn and he tells you to defeat tereris and donsis. Teresis: 8,500 health, fire he cheats by using interupts and occasionly he copes your moves.Donsis:8,955 health, icehe cheats by using interupt and gets 3 pips every round.After you defeat them, he tells you to defeat 3 street enemies to weaken king kebses's forces. After that, he tells you to defeat princess trenta and prince trent. They both have 9,000 health and trent is fire trenta is ice(they cheat by getting 2 pips every round and copying your moves occasionally).Then you talk to him and he gives you acsess to a new part of it and the street monsters there have 5,950. You talk to him and he tells you to defeat kebses's guards: kenka,dontra, and bob(lol).They are all by themselves(they cheat by starting with full pips and interupts). They have 9,100 health nd are all ice. Then he tells you to defeat the queen who blocks your accsess to the king and then the king. They both have full dueling circles. Queen denma: 9,995 health, ice.King kebses 10,100 health. The king and queen cheat using all of the above.Plz feedback if you think its good, too hard,to easy, or not a ood idea at all.

Survivor
Feb 08, 2009
there are dungeons like that in all worlds, (i think, i havent found one in mooshu)
grubs dungeon, wizard city.
tomb of the beguiler, krockotopia.
ironworks(i think, one of the areas connected to the blimp area)marelybone.
and that one in dragonspire
and in grizzleheim, there are three, they are all below the rainbow road, you can find a slope heading below there behind zeke, they are in one giant chamber

and also, ALL of theme are dugeons, so, you need to enter them using sigials

Defender
Aug 05, 2009
sinfulones wrote:
there are dungeons like that in all worlds, (i think, i havent found one in mooshu)
grubs dungeon, wizard city.
tomb of the beguiler, krockotopia.
ironworks(i think, one of the areas connected to the blimp area)marelybone.
and that one in dragonspire
and in grizzleheim, there are three, they are all below the rainbow road, you can find a slope heading below there behind zeke, they are in one giant chamber

and also, ALL of theme are dugeons, so, you need to enter them using sigials
The Mb hard dungeon is kensington. This would be in ds. I was going to write up another topic for 1 in MS, but since this is here, ill use this.(I am just quickly looking through i dont have time to post now)And, although my words before kinda indicated there is none, there is no hard dungeon in MS

Champion
Jan 27, 2009
so far we only have them up to marleybone, there aren't any of these in worlds after that (the place below zeke is a required quest to finish gh)

Defender
Aug 05, 2009
The ms dungeon is a ong path with monsters blocking the road COMPLETELY so you cant skip them and they have 3,775 health. After you defeat them a person called Delen hoio tells you to defeat sacred flame, sacred water,and sacred snow. They all have 6,995 health(all bosses here start with 5 pips and 1 balance blade).When you defeaat them he tells you to meet him in the dojo.When you meet him, you have to defeat him. He has 5,000 health, uses intterupts, and starts with full pips(he also has one of those diseased water spirit as a minion).Then you meet his dead brother. He tells you to defeat the traveling troll hoho.He is finall boss in here and has numerous street enemies you HAVE TO fight before him. The enemies here have 4,000 health and he has 7,650.

Survivor
Feb 08, 2009
thunderbird120 wrote:
so far we only have them up to marleybone, there aren't any of these in worlds after that (the place below zeke is a required quest to finish gh)

the one in the middle, yeah, but the other two are not required, except if you want all the yard birds and runes(but they are not anywhere near the end, so, you dont have to go far)