Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Go offline for chat

AuthorMessage
Explorer
Jul 08, 2010
I dont know if there is an option, but would be nice if you could show as invisible to friends when online.

Recently I had one person message me asking for help. I told them I could do one fight as I was training a pet for one of my children, then heading offline. Well we did the one fight, then was pestered for ages repeatedly telling him I was training the pet then going offline. He was subsequently deleted from my friends list.

Anywho, I am sure there are some times where people just want to play for a little while, without the barrage of messages. An "invisible to all" option would be very helpful.

Explorer
Jan 11, 2010
Good Idea ! I agree completely. You are probably better off that the person deleted you anyway. LOL.
I have the same problem sometimes. I don't mind helping people sometimes, but there can be people who are just too needy, and won't let you have a moment to do anything on your own to do list.
Also, since I craft, sometimes I just pop on when a slot is available to craft something real quick, and pop back offline. But it is hard when you get bombarded with a bunch of texts for help.
A invisable button would be a big help. That way when you are done with your own things you need to get done, you can click on it and let your friends know you are online, and ready to play or help :)

Geographer
Jul 04, 2009
Survivor
Mar 03, 2009
Delver
Dec 26, 2009