Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Message Board Idea

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Aug 15, 2010
There should be a way to jump to a post you made on the message boards to see if anyone responded to something you said. I've posted three separate responses to posts, and I was wondering if there was any feedback, but I don't want to look for that having to go through 49 or so separate pages. I've tried using the search for my name, but it doesn't work that way.

Explorer
Nov 07, 2009
I have the exact same issue. We do need to be able to view all the posts we've made, this is an awesome idea! :D

When you make a post, you have the option to check to be notified when someone replies. Checking this box will send an email to the email address associated with your Wizard101 account (if this email address is not valid, you cannot receive any communications from us!).

We are continuing to make minor improvements to the message boards over time, some changes you'll notice and some are more 'behind the scenes'.

If you want the prize, you have to build the ladder rung by rung. There are no shortcuts.
Survivor
Aug 15, 2010

The email I received just jumped me to the bottom of the very last page of the whole post, and not my specific reply. Was this the only viable answer you could give?

I marked that I wished to be notified when a post is replied to, however, I did not check my email every day since the post, and there were MANY replies to the same post that I replied to. It is SO very hard to go through pages upon pages of posts, just to find the one that I made to see if there was a comment made to mine alone.

I understand that you are trying to improve things as best as possible, but couldn't you just refine a search for names alone? It seems to be a relatively simple solution.