Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Did Not Get Code From WizardBlox

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Apr 04, 2009
So I just completed a game of WizardBlox, i went to get code, it asked if i was a new wizard or returning, so i clicked returning. Then i signed in, then i assumed since it got done that it automatically redeemed the code for me. So I click go back to game and boom. It goes to main menu and I find out that I didn't even get the code. This also happened to me earlier as i completed a game and it was the first time i had played it, so I decided to click high scores then i hit the back arrow and it went to main menu. So basically, I got ripped off 2 codes... So yeah :? kind of annoying :-(

gfhgfhn wrote:
Then i signed in, then i assumed since it got done that it automatically redeemed the code for me. So I click go back to game and boom.

You need to continue to follow the instructions to redeem the code.

If you want the prize, you have to build the ladder rung by rung. There are no shortcuts.
Survivor
Apr 17, 2011
More often than not in the last 2-3 weeks, I have not been getting codes from WizardBlox. I get to the screen where I put in my login info, and when I hit "OK", it usually just comes right back with a "hit the BACK button to continue" - no code, no explanation of why no code.

prior to 2-3 weeks ago, this would only happen once every 5-6 tries. In the last 2-3 week, I've not been able to get any codes at all.

Survivor
Aug 01, 2009
jw124164 wrote:
More often than not in the last 2-3 weeks, I have not been getting codes from WizardBlox. I get to the screen where I put in my login info, and when I hit "OK", it usually just comes right back with a "hit the BACK button to continue" - no code, no explanation of why no code.

prior to 2-3 weeks ago, this would only happen once every 5-6 tries. In the last 2-3 week, I've not been able to get any codes at all.

same with me

Survivor
Aug 01, 2009
i just did wizardblox and got 179695, i clicked reedem code in the game, and it said click to go back. Kingsisle, please fix this, or at least give us our codes, or items.

Survivor
Apr 24, 2010
there is something that may restrict you from getting the code you can only redeem 1 code every 15 minutes (I am not sure if it is 15 minutes it may be longer or shorter) and hitting high scores will not take let you take take your code. Both things happened to me