Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

New World Idea: The Nightzone

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Dec 01, 2009
Well, I was just coming up with an idea for a new world, called The Nightzone. The world's main type would be Death of course, and there's dark types of almost all the characters as bosses. The final boss there would be a dark version of Headmaster Ambrose, as a Rank 15 Boss with 15,000 health. His Dungeon would be called "Creepy Well." Another dungeon I came up with is a place broken off Krokotopia called the "Hall of Death" and the main boss there is a wraith called Krokotopian Assassin. That's most of the thoughts I had about that world, so I hope it gives the Admins an idea!

Luke Windwraith
Level 34 Thaumaturge

Defender
May 28, 2009
Hmm well I have a few ideas for some castles.

Small castle: Shadow House
A small cottage simular to the small castle in Wc except it would be exact opposite. Not only would it be opposite but it would be in darks purples and blues. No buterrflies or clouds or anything like that.

Big Castle: Mastermind's lair
It would be based off of what an evil mastermind lair is like, except with a few shadow effects. Maybe a bunch of ghosts that seem to pop out of the wall. Clouds on the ground and ground in the sky. I think these ideas are pretty good myself.

Mastermind
Jul 26, 2009
mechatails wrote:
Well, I was just coming up with an idea for a new world, called The Nightzone. The world's main type would be Death of course, and there's dark types of almost all the characters as bosses. The final boss there would be a dark version of Headmaster Ambrose, as a Rank 15 Boss with 15,000 health. His Dungeon would be called "Creepy Well." Another dungeon I came up with is a place broken off Krokotopia called the "Hall of Death" and the main boss there is a wraith called Krokotopian Assassin. That's most of the thoughts I had about that world, so I hope it gives the Admins an idea!

Luke Windwraith
Level 34 Thaumaturge

Hmm... Yeah... I doubt it.