Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Weakness from non-balnce enemies.

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Dec 16, 2008
First of all, why let death and life use weakness? Because when an enemy casts a weakness on me and it's not balance it makes me incredibly mad! I just want to keep balance spells, in balance.

Mastermind
Jul 26, 2009
VanaFindon wrote:
First of all, why let death and life use weakness? Because when an enemy casts a weakness on me and it's not balance it makes me incredibly mad! I just want to keep balance spells, in balance.

I know! I hate my enemies using weakness on me constantly in battles regardless of their school! It drives me crazy!

Astrologist
Aug 21, 2009
why should weakness bother you, I've noticed that about every school you go up against uses non-school spells

Mastermind
Jan 01, 2010
If you haven't noticed, enemies can train in anything we can train in. Weakness is a training point spell for non-Balance wizards (as is Fire Elf, another popular enemy spell). In any event, it's pretty easy to shake off, just blast it off from a staff of a different school.

Survivor
Apr 12, 2010
addisoncrawford wrote:
If you haven't noticed, enemies can train in anything we can train in. Weakness is a training point spell for non-Balance wizards (as is Fire Elf, another popular enemy spell). In any event, it's pretty easy to shake off, just blast it off from a staff of a different school.

Try shaking it off as Balance and let me know how that goes will you? Balance mobs and bosses using weakness would be one thing, when none Balance monsters spam far more often than Balance monster do it makes you wonder. It proliferation makes me think that no real thinking was done to increase the challenge in a more creative fashion. Funny, you dont see any of the schools using their twin shields to defend themselves or training Tower Shield for the same reason, nope lets just SPAM weakness that should do quite well in challenging our simple minded players.