Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

My Biggest Ideas

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Dec 24, 2008
Hey Guys its Chris a lvl 50 Grandmaster i got allot of Ideas: Hmm What about They Add Mana and Heath To Our Houses? They Should also Do Just Instead of always magic What about Sword Fights!? And Every School Should have a School Mount Quests like in Fire School you Get a Fire Dragon Like That, They Should add Swimming to Houses :D Like say Everyhouse gets a Pond and It Takes us to a small little place were we cloud put our Stuff and Swim? :D

Well i got More But i dont have That Much Time to Finsh

~Have a Great Year in the Spiral~

~Chris~

Explorer
Apr 04, 2010
Survivor
Aug 11, 2010
Survivor
Dec 24, 2008
wizard10123488 wrote:
LOLZ thats REALLY COOL!!! do you mind if i post some ideas too?

Sure i loved to Hear More Wizard Ideas! 8) :)

Historian
May 28, 2009
Guys, you are lucky you know! Did you see on Tv that Star Wars the clone stuff has anow a game! That means fir peoples who wanna enter the world is now possible! And i am collecting ideas from you to take. I am now writing a story and will post next year guided by experienseful director and make the story real. I will play in the episods and make a game too. So i am taking ideas to put in my futur-have game! Be sure to check! (I will translate it to make it playable cause the oringina; one is not in English)