Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

I can't finish the Ironworks

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Apr 03, 2010
After my group defeated Pops O'leary we talked to baxter, then my quest was to talk to Baxter AGAIN. The marker was directing me to the chimney area. When it disappeared I was at the tip of the building! I tried leaving and coming back, but nothing happened. Help?

Defender
Jan 25, 2010
I have found that quest help/quest arrow does not help in there because it makes it more difficult.

In areas like this where quest help is disabled the quest arrow should be turned off by the game itself in those areas.

Turn off the quest arrow by hitting the T key on the keyboard and then use the map and your own game savvy to get around.

Survivor
Apr 03, 2010
jaronuts wrote:
I have found that quest help/quest arrow does not help in there because it makes it more difficult.

In areas like this where quest help is disabled the quest arrow should be turned off by the game itself in those areas.

Turn off the quest arrow by hitting the T key on the keyboard and then use the map and your own game savvy to get around.

Thank you!
I will try this.