Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Best spell someone's ever casted with beguile

AuthorMessage
Squire
Dec 21, 2008
Not a complaint, this is actually a thread about good things :-D. What's the best spell someone's ever casted with beguile casted on them? Whether you casted it or not, whether it was in PvP or PvE? What is it if you've ever seen it?

Me: I casted it when I was in a PvP (Emily Spiritriver Level 33 death), I casted beguile on a grandmaster then they casted scarecrow on their team insted of mine! It was awesome!

What's the best spell someone's ever casted with beguile casted on them? Doesn't have to be the same one as mine.

Caroline Sunbright
Grandmaster theurgist

Brittany Rainriver
Level 43 Storm

Emily Spiritriver
Level 33 Death

Nicole Jadesword
Level 23 Balance

Laura Iceheart
Level 21 Ice

Survivor
Nov 08, 2008
Rihanna12 wrote:
Not a complaint, this is actually a thread about good things :-D. What's the best spell someone's ever casted with beguile casted on them? Whether you casted it or not, whether it was in PvP or PvE? What is it if you've ever seen it?

Me: I casted it when I was in a PvP (Emily Spiritriver Level 33 death), I casted beguile on a grandmaster then they casted scarecrow on their team insted of mine! It was awesome!

What's the best spell someone's ever casted with beguile casted on them? Doesn't have to be the same one as mine.

Caroline Sunbright
Grandmaster theurgist

Brittany Rainriver
Level 43 Storm

Emily Spiritriver
Level 33 Death

Nicole Jadesword
Level 23 Balance

Laura Iceheart
Level 21 Ice
I casted it a storm grand master in pvp HE STORM LORD HIS OWN TEAM ;D and then the only on standing was him so a member of my team killed him it was funny

Delver
Dec 26, 2009
Someone used beguile on me and a person on my team used storm lord and hits the other team AND me. I died after that.

Survivor
Feb 19, 2009
well i beguiled a storm he used storm lord on his team :D he got really mad and said i would pay then i beguiled him again and he used storm lord on his team again it was funny lol :) :-) :D

Historian
May 15, 2009
when i cast beguile on a life and the next turn she accidentally cast satyr on me instead of casting centuar on me like she wanted Lol :-P

Samuel Dragonsword- Legendary Diviner & Legendary Necromancer ( on the test realm :p)