Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

beat the boss in DS for the preview quest

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jun 26, 2009
Where/who is this boss we have to fight to get this quest...and how do we move on to Celestia (or however it's spelled)...

Champion
Jan 27, 2009
Celestia is not out and those quests are no longer required

Defender
May 31, 2010
xanadugirl wrote:
Where/who is this boss we have to fight to get this quest...and how do we move on to Celestia (or however it's spelled)...

I copied/pasted the following from Zeke's post , in the Ravenwood part of this forum.

An urgent message has come from a faraway world!. For those of you who have completed the Final Countdown quest in Dragonspyre, visit me, Halston Balestrom, in Ravenwood. I urgently need your assistance!

These are the Preview Quests to Celestia. The world of Celestia will be open later this year, but these preview quests do not have to be completed for you to gain entry to Celestia when it arrives to the Spiral.

Is that what you were looking for?

BTW, Halston Balestrom is the teacher at the storm school.

Survivor
Jun 26, 2009
MsSandy121 wrote:
xanadugirl wrote:

I copied/pasted the following from Zeke's post , in the Ravenwood part of this forum.

An urgent message has come from a faraway world!. For those of you who have completed the Final Countdown quest in Dragonspyre, visit me, Halston Balestrom, in Ravenwood. I urgently need your assistance!

These are the Preview Quests to Celestia. The world of Celestia will be open later this year, but these preview quests do not have to be completed for you to gain entry to Celestia when it arrives to the Spiral.

Is that what you were looking for?

BTW, Halston Balestrom is the teacher at the storm school.

YES thank you, I just got that quest and when I went to go to Krock well it's not on my list of worlds any longer..sooo weird... oh well.. ty tho!!