Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Stun is not working

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jan 09, 2009
Oddly enough, no one has yet noted this. the stun has seemed to have stopped working. And no, they didn't have any stun shields on them.

Whenever an enemy is stunned, it should take more than a second for the turn to pass on that person. right now, it's not doing that AND it's not stunning the enemy.

so far storm lord, the two myth stun spells, and the ice stun spell have not been working. i'm assuming the rest of them fail to work too but i can't confirm. will this be fixed?

Defender
May 30, 2009
It really depends on who you are fighting if they will be stunned or not. It won't effect some of the bosses of the spiral.

Defender
Apr 03, 2010
Was gonna post this but saw it, so here goes. I just got my myth finished with MB and he has both stun spells....

The cheap thing is that it adds stun shields for free. Storm lord and Frost giant have been fine, but something is weird with the myth spells.

Defender
Jul 21, 2009
There are three bosses in the spiral, posiably four, that stun does not work on. Malistair can't be stuned because he is the so called "Master of Death", The last boss in Briskbreeze tower can't be stuned, the last boss in the warehouse can't be stuned, and I don't remember if the for ravens can be stuned in Grizzlhyme. It appears that Kingsisle want's to make those especialy hard bosses unstunable to increase the chalange of them. Also, in the story line, these are all enemies of extreame power, some even with the power to cheat. It appears that all creatures with power at this magnitude will be unstunable for they are considered so powerful. So far, there has been no hints that this will be changed. I expect that the also, Magrath will be unstunable, for the same reason Malistair is unstunable. As for when we face her, it will be four world after Celestia.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
With the power of fire, nothing is beyond my reach.
Scot Thorn

Delver
Sep 18, 2009
HPHARRYPOTTER11 wrote:
There are three bosses in the spiral, posiably four, that stun does not work on. Malistair can't be stuned because he is the so called "Master of Death", The last boss in Briskbreeze tower can't be stuned, the last boss in the warehouse can't be stuned, and I don't remember if the for ravens can be stuned in Grizzlhyme. It appears that Kingsisle want's to make those especialy hard bosses unstunable to increase the chalange of them. Also, in the story line, these are all enemies of extreame power, some even with the power to cheat. It appears that all creatures with power at this magnitude will be unstunable for they are considered so powerful. So far, there has been no hints that this will be changed. I expect that the also, Magrath will be unstunable, for the same reason Malistair is unstunable. As for when we face her, it will be four world after Celestia.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
With the power of fire, nothing is beyond my reach.
Scot Thorn

Most bosses cannot be stunned

Survivor
Aug 27, 2010
I'm Ice school and find stun to be a worthless spell. First off, it fizzles 9 out of every 10 times, every boss so far (I'm lvl 28) has blown right through it even when the game says they're stunned and I really cant see the reason for our having it other than as an annoyance or a death wish when you're counting on it to get a pip so you can heal. Maybe if the game devs could lower the fizzle rate on it I'd put it back in my book, but for now I can see no reason to bother with it.