Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Blue oyster cult in the Tree of life area

AuthorMessage
Survivor
May 03, 2009
I have been playing Wizard 101 for three years now and I still have not found the little blue oyster in Mooshu at the Tree of Life.I found the rest of them but I have been through the Tree of Life area many many times.If anyone out there has completed that quest in MooShu please let me know where it is at in Tree of Life.

Mastermind
Jan 01, 2010
You should be able to find the answer by doing a quick search on the boards here, but it is basically across from the tree at the base of on one of the walls. Not positive, but I think it's the one opposite the area where the portal opens. Good luck!

Illuminator
May 22, 2009
It is in the gray floored area surrounding the tree. The oyster blends in so well that it is difficult to see. I believe it is near the wall that doesn't have enemies near.

Hannah Lifebringer Level 50 Life

Survivor
Jan 02, 2009
idk where it is but i had the quest but when the server went down for changes and i got back on it wouldnt let me do the quest no more

Survivor
Feb 19, 2010
It is before you get to the tree.Go down the step on the opposite side of the ladies dressed in black along the wall.I walked the area 10 times before i found it.That was the last 1 i needed finally got it.