Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Mr.random with a load of ideas

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Dec 14, 2008
Hiya its me Chris Emeraldfinder in game and mr.random on central
I have some ideas for this great game.
I have been playing for a long time now i started at November 08 and i seen all those improvments but i have some things i want to add
1. A magic mirror that lets you change your characters eyes and hair for 500-1000 gold (so non-members can afford) it could be located in Wizard citys dye shop
2.Area Spells, spells you can cast on the field like for instance life can heal people from a distance. (it should be in a button of cards next to friends list)
3. Beta Shop: available to those who played Before Dragonspyres release, (old crown items should be there) It should be located in the Characters Bag in a tab called Beta shop! or in a tab button
4. I am not sure if this is here or not but a Beta Tester Badge to those who played before Dragonspyre's release
5. Afk sign: When a Character is Afk for about 10min, a sign by their name says AFK or if they type /afk it will appear

I think these are great ideas Atleast work on 1,3,4,5 It would be a major improvment in the game plus get those old players recognize and no more claiming they did but have no proof
Chris Emeraldfinder lvl50 ice
Chris Rainbowcaster lvl50 life
Gavin Spiritstaff lvl28 balance
Chris Spellcrafter Lvl 23 storm
I have other ones but these are my main ones.