Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Name Changes

AuthorMessage
Explorer
Jun 30, 2009
I think that if we talk to Mr. Lincoln there should be an option to change your name. And not just use that list you use when creating a character. For a small crowns fee, you should be able to submit a name, use a list name for a few days until KI gives it the ok, and voila! You have a unique name.
For me, I would love the name Fabian Moonwillow, which I can't make with the list.

What name would you like?

While we do appreciate that players want to change their character names, we will not be implementing the ability to type your own name to Wizard101.

As for another shot at the naming wheel, we’re taking a look at the feasibility behind this. There are lots of questions to be answered, including considering how this would affect the Friends list. If you’ve always known someone only as Calamity BoomPants, and she changes her name, how would you know who that is once the name changes in your Friends list?

If you want the prize, you have to build the ladder rung by rung. There are no shortcuts.
Explorer
Jan 24, 2010
i love the idea of changing my name, but not to a personal name, just to something different from the list provided, after all "dragonflame" isnt the best name for a sorcerer. i'm thinking more like sandblade or something, and i'm already a grandmaster so i am not going to delete him and make a new sorcerer