Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

dorms and other stuff about my house

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jun 15, 2009
^-^ hi guys its me blake hehe well this is about dorm rooms i really think they should be bigger :| they are so tiny. i have a dragons fjord but my friends that dont have a house are really compliaing about how small there dorm is. of course i had a dorm and I was complaining about it. make dorms bigger plz my frinds are begging to go to my house which is cool with me but they made a SCHOOL and i thought it would be cool to make a queen of te place but everyday i have a party going on, some of you think thats awesome, not really. people ask you to trap them every five seconds nd people being mean the school omg geez the students... well some just ignore me and some are so rude i try to send them away soetimes it works but they just keep coming back! i dont let thme i my throne room but they wont stop bothering e about it. by best friends i let them do anything. my personal favorite the one i'd give my life for jordan jadeblossom. my friends that i let do anything are... sur kevin zachary rogan samantha kimberly and cant forget JORDAN i let them in my throne room they are really nice to me they are the best ok so it took a lot of time to do this.