Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Celestian

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Nov 21, 2009
Once again you have made it almost imposible for a single player to go further in the game much the same as dragon spyre, brisck breeze, and now Celestia all it seem to do is have a single player spend crowns on henchmen to get no where so much for making it easyer for the single player.

Explorer
May 22, 2009
Hey, you're right, wiz101 is making the game harder. Is that worth complaining about? Not really. But, the community in this game is the best ever, and i'm sure you can find a raid to get through all that stuff :)

Champion
Jan 27, 2009
Survivor
Feb 08, 2010
I do not think it will be hard to do Celestia on your own. As far as Dragonspyre, that is not too hard to do on your own either. My mom did it all by herself (I needed a lot of help though, lol!) I believe the point of the game is to interact with other people. I am not sure what age you are, if you are a teen or older, I can see why you might be a bit annoyed by a few of the younger players (or vice versa if you are an older player).
However, if you give people a chance, there are those who are willing to help you and wont mess up your fighting. If you dont believe so, then I dont know what to tell you. You should not have to buy a lot of henchmen if you go in places with others. (Honestly, the only places that I dont think you can do alone are Briskbreeze and the Warehouse, but those are not required.) I dont know if i have helped, but hopefully. Good luck and dont worry, I dont think Celestia will be too difficult for you.

Alura Wintersong- Grandmaster Ice
Iridian Stormstalker- Magus Storm
Devin Drakebreaker- Magus Death
Rylee Mythpyre- Magus Myth

Historian
Jun 14, 2009
Balewolf wrote:
Once again you have made it almost imposible for a single player to go further in the game much the same as dragon spyre, brisck breeze, and now Celestia all it seem to do is have a single player spend crowns on henchmen to get no where so much for making it easyer for the single player.

Why do you think Celestia will be difficult to solo? It hasn't come out yet, so there is no real way to tell it's difficulty. I am sure that it will be appropriate for GM's in the game and will be able to solo.

I think you may be putting the carriage before the horse.

Regarding, DS. It isn't difficult to solo, a little more challenging, because you are the only one getting attack. I did it with 4 of my GM (death,storm,ice & balance). My myth did most of it by herself. There are very few places in this area that you can't do alone. Malistaire is a good example of when team work is needed.

Briskbreeze is a challenge and you do need a team for it, but that is what makes it exciting. It isn't a requirement to advance in the game, so if you don't enjoy playing it, than skip it.

Survivor
May 11, 2010
thunderbird120 wrote:
This is a multiplayer game, get other players to help you
Yes, now plz tell us how many people can help and are willing to?
We need to remember that not everyone can help, or even has time to. I have noticed several people always saying plz help, plz help, it can get really anoyying.Sure i can help but i just really want to do my own things. :?
And most of the people that ask for help with a boss i did that by myself when i was that lvl!

Caleb Spiritfist Grand Balance PvP Captain 8)

Champion
Sep 01, 2009
Invest in minion treasure cards, and a few Armor cards, and go nuts. I soloed the majority of DS, with minion cards and high level wands (lots of damage no mana usage!). As for Celestia, I am so excited for that world, and don't understand why you would bemoan it. Shark mounts! Little crabs! And if you need help, just ask-there are always people around willing to help with a boss or a quest. If you see me, ask me-I enjoy learning new worlds, and would love to explore Celestia with a few other wizards! Erin Dawn Weaver, Grand Life and Moose, my Ancient Life Minotaur pet :D