Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

pvp ranking system

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Apr 20, 2009
this pvp ranking system is horrible. Completly pathetic.
so tired of winning 5-6 matches in a row then loosing and
going back to the rank i was at.

I dont get it why cant it just be the same win same loss
every fight. Win 7 points for a win loose 7 points for a loss.
that was just an example.

The system is completly unfair and unjust. Please fix it.

thanks.

Survivor
Aug 24, 2009
I agree and I think it is VERY unfair. I was a captain and then i have been going second ALL THE TIME now. Yesterday I didnt go 1 ONCE and i am not exaggerating. Today i went first 2 times. Now i am a veteran. It's not fair

-- Grand storm
Anointed wrote:
this pvp ranking system is horrible. Completly pathetic.
so tired of winning 5-6 matches in a row then loosing and
going back to the rank i was at.

I dont get it why cant it just be the same win same loss
every fight. Win 7 points for a win loose 7 points for a loss.
that was just an example.

The system is completly unfair and unjust. Please fix it.

thanks.

Defender
Dec 23, 2009
That's highly uncommon. Unless you're waiting 15-20 minutes for a match because of rank, you shouldn't be getting too many matches where you get 4-6 points for a win and give back 15-20 for a loss. I'm in overlord ranking and even I don't deal with that.

Survivor
Jun 04, 2009
Hmm, the same thing happens to me, i win 4 and i get like 15 rank and i loose 1 and loose 25 rank. I really dont like how that cuz i spent allmy weekend trying to get commander and i lost 3 times in a row and lost a total of 72 rank, ya i counted. I wasted my whole weekend from knight 670 to commander 776 to knight 692.

Survivor
Apr 20, 2009
possumman14 wrote:
That's highly uncommon. Unless you're waiting 15-20 minutes for a match because of rank, you shouldn't be getting too many matches where you get 4-6 points for a win and give back 15-20 for a loss. I'm in overlord ranking and even I don't deal with that.

Your wrong. 1 hour of straight pvp I won 7 lost 2 and i am right back where i was.

Survivor
Mar 01, 2010
:( :( :( :(yess this doezz need to be fixed i win maybe 5 times in a row and get like 25 points at the most and when i lose once JUST 1 TIME i lose it all back to were i started how am i going to get commander like this ur bound to lose once out of those 5 times when this happens i just feel like quit my sub becuz why have a sun for pvp if its not even fair :/............. :(

Survivor
Jun 06, 2009
I agree the points systems is messed up big time, i could win a match against someone twice my level and only win like 4 points, and i lose to someone about 5 levels higher then me but their a private and i'm a captain and i lose about 25! The points system has to be fixed and if it is not i "WILL" quit wizards101 and stop spending money to buy crowns. So i would suggest getting this fixed.

Oh and by the way no pressure. :)