Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

A level 32 not in Marleybone! Is that ok?

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Mar 22, 2010
Hi I am Katherine Dreamcatcher and i am not in Marleybone yet! Is that ok? Do I need to quickly finish up Krockotopia? Please give me an opinion. Thank you.

Adherent
May 20, 2010
You're later getting there than most people. I do all of the quests, storyline and side, and the latest any of my wizards made Marleybone was level 28. I see wizards there as early as level 24.

You apparently either did a lot of farming of areas of Wizard City and/or played as a free player (or limited unlocking of areas with Crowns) for a long time..

I would suggest that you finish up Krokotopia as soon as you can, but you still don't want to skip any of the side quests. Having 4+ levels on the vast majority of people means that you'll be better equipped to handle the various new worlds as they come up, and also that you should easily achieve Grandmaster status long before you get to Malistaire.

Defender
Jul 21, 2010
Paddles1021 wrote:
Hi I am Katherine Dreamcatcher and i am not in Marleybone yet! Is that ok? Do I need to quickly finish up Krockotopia? Please give me an opinion. Thank you.
honestly yur lucky yur not in MB especialy at that level :)

Survivor
Dec 18, 2008
Your not alone! I didn't get to MB til' I was lvl 31. (it might of been 29) Im in MS now at 36(almost 37) and i just started MS 2 weeks ago. Is that normal?

Defender
Jun 04, 2009
That's fine, everyone works at a different pace. Some are fast, some like to take their time. I say that you are fine.

Squire
Aug 12, 2009
Due to me power leveling (running instances early), my Storm wizard, Talon Ravenbane, didn't enter MB until he was level 47. He dinged 50 right after Katzenstein's Lab.

Defender
Oct 09, 2010
Yikes, those are late times. How far are you in to Krokotopia? I got to MB at 27.

-Megan Frostcaster

Survivor
Nov 21, 2010
Explorer
Aug 21, 2010
Johnist wrote:
Due to me power leveling (running instances early), my Storm wizard, Talon Ravenbane, didn't enter MB until he was level 47. He dinged 50 right after Katzenstein's Lab.

That sounds like a brag to me...

i dont even think its possible

Explorer
Jan 11, 2010
I think it is great :D It means you are doing all the side quests and are gaining more health and experience as you go along. I have 3 grands and a legendary, and did it the same way.
You will be better prepared for high ranking bosses and such with your extra health and experience. Take you time, and enjoy the game, and be sure to stop and pick up every reagent you see on the ground. I think you are doing great, and you will be a much stronger player for it :D
Good Job

Kimberly SpiritBreeze~Legendary Sorccer

Survivor
Jul 12, 2009
I don't think that's good because I did most of the side quests in KT and got there at only lvl. 26. My advice is to just to complete the main storyline and do the side quests when you're looking to kill time. 8)

Ethan Iceblood lvl. 28 life wizard

Survivor
Sep 05, 2010
It does not matter what level you are in what area. Have fun, enjoy. I started MB about level 30 plus or minus. I'm still there. Most of the battles, I have run solo, but do not be afraid to ask for help from your friends. I have made new friends by asking for/giving help. Needing help is good in many cases. Just enjoy the game.

Yes, MB can be frustrating (don't get me started on Kensington ), but it is still loads of fun.

Iridian Shadowhunter, 34 Life/Storm

Survivor
Jun 13, 2010
I'm a level 25 I'm not done with krok-whatever I HATE IT!!! I WANT OUT AND INTO MARLEYBONE ALREADY!!!!
Now you know what I feel like...
:x :x :x :x :x
Scarlet FrostCaller Level 25 Balance Wizard

Defender
Jul 13, 2009
That is pretty late, im level 39 in the village of sorrow, in ms. I think it culd help u as mb is very chalenging/frusterating/etc. Just go there and u shuld get through it fast. Hav u been doing grizzlehiem imstead of krokotopia? I did that so I was like, level 29 when I got there. Look at the bright side, u can wear ms clothing from the bazaar even while being in mb.

Survivor
Aug 18, 2009
That is kind of strange because you usually get there around level 28 or 29 but I think you are lucky so when you start marleybone it shouldn't be too hard. Marleybone is very frustrating and hard because there are lots of dungeons.

Ethan Waterfriend Ice Wizard Level 38

Defender
Oct 09, 2010
Krokotopia is NOTHING compared to Marleybone.
If I were you I would be happy i'm still in Krokotopia.

Defender
May 17, 2009
Well, I'm a level 26 and I'm at Big Ben...

So yeah, no more side quests for you!

A+ Student
Jan 05, 2009
You really want to get there and be into it by the time you hit level 28 as most schools need to go to Chelsea for that spell quest.

Survivor
Nov 23, 2009
well i got there when i was lvl 29 or 28 watever but it was easy at 1rst now mb is hard but i guess that happens when u lvl thou it is loads of fun to play on the meowaity chases quest i saw mailistare the death teacher it was freaky but i admit it was pretty cool! :) :-P :P ;)

TAYLORTHUNDERFLAME DEATH WIZARD

Explorer
May 06, 2010
Mario7709's little brother says: I am a lvl 33 and I am in Marleybone so it's cool for me my name is Andrew Wildstalker I am lvl 33 and I am still doing Marleybone so did my brother Kane Hexflame he was a lvl 33 when he was in Marleybone so it's ok :) I just hope i finish it soon

Survivor
Dec 13, 2009
Haha, don't worry. Some like to take there time, and some go quickly. I got a friend that is level 43 or 44 and is still in Marleybone. lol. So, in my opinion, it's alright for you to stay there and do whatever you want.

Survivor
Jul 06, 2010
rupertjames wrote:
Johnist wrote:

That sounds like a brag to me...

i dont even think its possible
It doesn't sound like bragging to me. He only got 3 levels in from the start of MB to Katz lab. From the start of MB to where I am now (Ironworks) I've already got 2 levels in.

Survivor
Jul 06, 2010
JackJackCuite wrote:
I'm a level 25 I'm not done with krok-whatever I HATE IT!!! I WANT OUT AND INTO MARLEYBONE ALREADY!!!!
I got into MB at 26. Just follow the main storyline, you'll get there in no time.

Explorer
Jun 01, 2010
ripleyrocks123 wrote:
JackJackCuite wrote:
I got into MB at 26. Just follow the main storyline, you'll get there in no time.
um i got into mb at lvl 32 and due to me running out of crowns and couldnt buy any new areas. i didnt get to mooshu till lvl 39

Survivor
Dec 08, 2009
Ok you aren't in mb at lvl 32 i wasnt in there until lvl 34

Jared Stormhammer lvl 38 necromencer