Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Won't Let me into my chasle but my dorm

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jan 02, 2010
I bought some new furnitre and i tried telaporting to my chasle but every time I tried it sent me to my dorm. And I went to the Bazar to see if i still have my chasle but i do but it won't let me telaport to my chasle. I tried logging out and logging back in. Still it doesn't work.

Just like a hat, you must equip your Castle to use it.

You don't need to go to the Bazaar :)
Open your backpack by pressing B
Click the housing icon in the upper right of your backpack. This will take you to your Housing inventory.

There you can see your houses and furniture.

Make sure your house is equipped before you recall to it using the Recall Home button.

If your house -is- equipped, and you are still going to your Dorm, please contact Mr Lincoln as it would seem to be a bit of a bug.

If you want the prize, you have to build the ladder rung by rung. There are no shortcuts.
Survivor
Feb 21, 2010
everytime when i try buying a house it says this: your transaction was not complete can you guys help me be able to by my own house?

Survivor
Feb 08, 2009
seankatebi98 wrote:
everytime when i try buying a house it says this: your transaction was not complete can you guys help me be able to by my own house?

you have to be level 15