Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

new humongofrog attack please

AuthorMessage
Explorer
Jul 12, 2008
pizza15x wrote:
this is to the wizard101 makers

I would to know if you can change the humongofrogs attack to having him use his tongue to attack instead of him barfing on the enemy please it looks like he has the stomach flu which seems kind of gross and it makes me want to barf so if its ok can you please have him attack with his tongue please.

Yea I think it is kinda gross too.

Survivor
Jun 24, 2008
Explorer
Sep 21, 2008
andrew248 wrote:
Try this:

Use the spell, then cover your ears and shut your eyes

HAHAAAAHAA, that is funny!

-Anthony Ghostbreath-

Survivor
Aug 13, 2008
KingsIsle please do not change the effect of the Frog attack spell. It is so funny and my grand-kids fall out laughing everytime they see it, so each to its on on how it effects you. I like it as it is. Maybe if others have a problem with it they could try not using it or turn around when it is cast by a ghoul.

Defender
Aug 20, 2008
Myth is the gross-out school. There was a point in the beta test where the Blood Bat was called Booger Bat. You can guess what all those green balls are really supposed to be, now!

Survivor
May 21, 2008
Slickriptide wrote:
Myth is the gross-out school. There was a point in the beta test where the Blood Bat was called Booger Bat. You can guess what all those green balls are really supposed to be, now!

it was never called booger bat and the stuff comming out of it's mouth in beta test was red (blood)
therefore making it a bloodbat.

Defender
Aug 20, 2008
stwilson wrote:

it was never called booger bat and the stuff comming out of it's mouth in beta test was red (blood)

With beta gone, this won't be anything other than a "Was so!" "Was not!" argument so I'm willing to drop it. I know what I read, and that I never saw red "blood" balls. In fact, really, why change it to green if the name was originally blood bat and the "blood" drops were colored correctly?

Maybe one of the "teachers" will weigh in on the topic. In the meantime, you can check out Wiki Page on School of Myth which lists the booger bat spell. The fact that the spell is still listed is proof that nobody has maintained this page since before beta ended, but there it is. I've got no reason to lie about it. ;)

In fact, if you do a google search for "wizard101 booger bat" you'll find plenty of references to it. Perhaps it was a short period of time that the blood bat was a booger bat, but it definitely happened, and it was called that right up to the end of beta. I was unsurprised but slightly disappointed when it changed to blood bat after launch. :P

Administrator
I'll clear this up to the best of my ability.
Bloodbat started out as bloodbat with red blood 'spit'.
In order to ensure an E or E10 rating with the ESRB, and for distribution worldwide, we pro actively changed the blood to green.
At that time we toyed with changing the name to Boogerbat, and decided against it.
So Bloodbat he remains. :)

community@wizard101.com
Explorer
Feb 26, 2009
I would to know if you can change the humongofrogs attack to having him use his tongue to attack instead of him barfing on the enemy please it looks like he has the stomach flu which seems kind of gross and it makes me want to barf so if its ok can you please have him attack with his tongue please.

I feel the same way. One of the first atack's that I saw in an advertisement for this site was Humungafrog and I got realy exsited that I could summon a HUGE frog to atack my oponents, then it started barfing on the bad guy. EEEEWWWW!
It sould definetly be changed.

Mastermind
Jun 23, 2009
if it bothers you just turn up your speakers, close your eyes and listen. when the sounds ends open your eyes. its that simple.

Its E10 for crude humor, get over it. if you don't like it, don't cast it. train at fire school and get meteor strike or something.

Survivor
Jun 30, 2009
Lol, this reminds me of the gobblers. Their natural attack is always like, farting or burping on you. EWWW but still funny. :D While we're on the subject of changing spells, how about seraph, for life? it's kinda boring. all she does is say something and lift up her sword. every time. PLEASE IT IS SO BORING!!!!

Mastermind
Jun 23, 2009
ArtemisMoon8 wrote:
Lol, this reminds me of the gobblers. Their natural attack is always like, farting or burping on you. EWWW but still funny. :D While we're on the subject of changing spells, how about seraph, for life? it's kinda boring. all she does is say something and lift up her sword. every time. PLEASE IT IS SO BORING!!!!

yea seraph is boring. i have a life wizard and i like never cast it. i'd rather just wait a little longer to cast centaur

Survivor
Apr 25, 2009
i think that wizard 101 should make a new spell for life i got an idea......

EX: the battle floor will change like centuar and the tree thing that troughs the rock at you. He will look like that tree thing too but more bigger and muscular and the things that it has on it's back all gone this time he will have a tail. Also he will hit every player and he does 685 plus all the blade and trap that you put that are life and blades that hit anything on him them when his done hitting he will give an abuser shield with the amount of the highest attack to the player that did the spell ONLY. It should be for life players ONLY and you get it at level 50 and it takes 8 pips for casting and it's has a 90% of casting it. :) you i hope you do cause i love it and about the name idk yet sry

Geographer
Feb 27, 2009
That frog makes me gag. LOL. I always have my laughs for crude humor, but its one thing when your getting farted on by gobblers. Barf, farts, and burps are gross, but i can handle them. Now, boogers is another thing. I'm just glad the gobblers dont pick their noses and wipe their boogers on you. If that happened i would flee, smash my computer, and ship myself to Canada. lol. I dont know why but their is something with me and Canada.......then again there is something with my dog and random boxes.......uh yah.......i dunno. LOL

Explorer
May 28, 2009
stwilson wrote:
Slickriptide wrote:

you must be hard seeing cause its not red blood its green and its not blood or boogers its barf!!!

Explorer
May 28, 2009
camowiz wrote:

I feel the same way. One of the first atack's that I saw in an advertisement for this site was Humungafrog and I got realy exsited that I could summon a HUGE frog to atack my oponents, then it started barfing on the bad guy. EEEEWWWW!
It sould definetly be changed. if you gotta problem with barf look around life is barf everyone at some point barfs and its funny to watch!!! i like it but just to be fair you can change it to being sometimes tongue and sometime barf AND SOMETIMES FOR ME IT WOULD STICK HIS TONGUE OUT AND PICK HIS NOSE WITH HIS TONGUE AND THROW IT AT THEM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!111 MU AH HA HA HA HA

Explorer
May 28, 2009
OK heres a spell for ya guys for ice you can have a ice .... uh hold on ............................oooh an ice lizard!!! it looks at you while climing a ice vine and he wacks you with his tail!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! its so kewl plz comment you'd love to see that wouldnt ya OOOH!!! and then another ice lizard comes and gets the next guy the lizards keep coming until they got all players so the lizards come and get all the bad guys. :) :-) :D :( :-o 8) :x :P :?

Explorer
May 28, 2009
chrisy123567810 wrote:
camowiz wrote:

It sould definetly be changed. if you gotta problem with barf look around life is barf everyone at some point barfs and its funny to watch!!! i like it but just to be fair you can change it to being sometimes tongue and sometime barf AND SOMETIMES FOR ME IT WOULD STICK HIS TONGUE OUT AND PICK HIS NOSE WITH HIS TONGUE AND THROW IT AT THEM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!111 MU AH HA HA HA HA you know thats funny

Survivor
Dec 21, 2008
ProfessorGreyrose wrote:
I'll clear this up to the best of my ability.
Bloodbat started out as bloodbat with red blood 'spit'.
In order to ensure an E or E10 rating with the ESRB, and for distribution worldwide, we pro actively changed the blood to green.
At that time we toyed with changing the name to Boogerbat, and decided against it.
So Bloodbat he remains. :)

realy hmmm
i only thought that it was some freeky blood from some other mythical being

Survivor
Aug 22, 2009
To me i think they shouldn't change the frog they should make a whoule new set in all of the schools. As in in myth you could use the ninja pig. A new world would be cool cause then i wouldn't have to make fifty new people.

Delver
Jun 16, 2009
Well the gobbler attacks and the humungofrog attacks don't really bother me THAT much, it's just a game, not real life.

It doesn't bother me, but it's not that funny just in my opinion.

Yes I do laugh, but at other things that are not farting, barf, or burping.