Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

How Do I Increase the Number in Parentheses?

AuthorMessage
Survivor
May 09, 2009
I have a pet whose maximum "level" is 42, and the number in parentheses is only 12. I have 100% on all of his attributes, 100% on power, and am 800/1000 to becoming Epic.

Help!

Defender
Apr 21, 2010
The ( ) number is the total number of Rarity Points on the traits that have manifested. It will increase when you reach Epic and gain a new Talent and Derby power.

A+ Student
Jan 05, 2009
jjgasman wrote:
I have a pet whose maximum "level" is 42, and the number in parentheses is only 12. I have 100% on all of his attributes, 100% on power, and am 800/1000 to becoming Epic.

Help!

You don't really. The large number in the (##) is really the total of all the 'dots' in the gained abilities areas. As you gain these abilities, they will add to the second number, which is the total earned to date. As you only get 4 from each column, the number will never be anywhere near as large.

From what I have seen, Epic numbers above 20 are very rare. 24 would indicate a score of 3 in each of the 8 earned abilities.

Survivor
Aug 24, 2009
increase your pet to teen adult ancient and epic the pet wont have a perfect 42 out of 42 a pet has 10 talents but it can only manifest 4 thats how the pedigree system works. i have an ice hound with an pedigree of 61 only manifested 23 your pet cant learn all talents

Survivor
May 09, 2009
Aha! So I was chasing the holy grail! Thanks for your responses.