Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Problem in the Bazaar - KI WORKER NEEDED

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Mar 04, 2009
Hello KingsIsle Workers.
I was just in the Bazaar, and someone was telling everyone you could get crowns this month for selling diamonds.

I just wanna know if this is true, and If not maybe post something on the News Page or even post it in the Game Launcher.

To help player not to get spammed
Thanks and Have a Great Weekend :)

It is not true.

The only way to Earn Crowns is to use the Invite a Friend program.

Go to https://www.wizard101.com/game?context=iaf .
Follow the instructions and you're well on your way to Earning Crowns that will allow you to purchase Premium areas and items in Wizard101.

If you want the prize, you have to build the ladder rung by rung. There are no shortcuts.
Survivor
Mar 04, 2009
Thanks for getting this address very quickly...

I dont see why players must scam others, its better to go farm for it yourself.

Again thanks, and enjoy your weekend :)

Defender
Aug 11, 2009
edmtdew wrote:
I was just in the Bazaar, and someone was telling everyone you could get crowns this month for selling diamonds.

The wizard, who made that claim, more than likely needed the diamonds for crafting an item and was too lazy to go and find them or transmute them. :( He was hoping that other wizards would sell their diamonds (which are rare) in the Bazaar, so that he could quickly buy them.

Be careful in whom you trust, for there are a few (very few) lazy and devious wizards in the Spiral.

Have fun!!! :) :) :)

Survivor
Jul 17, 2009
rolo527 wrote:
edmtdew wrote:

The wizard, who made that claim, more than likely needed the diamonds for crafting an item and was too lazy to go and find them or transmute them. :( He was hoping that other wizards would sell their diamonds (which are rare) in the Bazaar, so that he could quickly buy them.

Be careful in whom you trust, for there are a few (very few) lazy and devious wizards in the Spiral.

Have fun!!! :) :) :)
I know what it's like my I asked my friend if they had any lotus. next thing i knew he was at the bazaar screaming LOTUS FOR CROWNS! when i told her not to do that she said why? I said cause your scamming people out of lotus and i'd rather find them then scam them.

Delver
Mar 18, 2010
I know what it's like my I asked my friend if they had any lotus. next thing i knew he was at the bazaar screaming LOTUS FOR CROWNS! when i told her not to do that she said why? I said cause your scamming people out of lotus and i'd rather find them then scam them.

The only things we can trade are treasure cards. You can gift certain crown shop items.

Your friend would not have received any lotus. You have to find them, craft them or buy them in the bazaar period.

Megan F