Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Celestia Message Boulder

AuthorMessage
Community Leader

i dont know if you guys noticed but when we beat the boss in DS for the preview quest. We must go to the black rock thingy to complete the quest.

did you go behind it and see the code written on it? what does the code say??? am curious what is the translation.

Need help with Zeke, Packs, Pets, Gear? Stars of the Spiral has guides for everything that you can think of. Click here to visit our site today!
Survivor
Feb 04, 2010
cheyinza wrote:

i dont know if you guys noticed but when we beat the boss in DS for the preview quest. We must go to the black rock thingy to complete the quest.

did you go behind it and see the code written on it? what does the code say??? am curious what is the translation.
it says mayday maday this is thruston plunkett representing the spiral geographic scocitey seeking assistance ! our survey expadition is sranded on "CELESTIA"we are under attack! send help immediatly! the UMBRA QUEEN has returned its the work of MOR ... [static]

Survivor
Jan 30, 2009
superkatiebug1 wrote:
cheyinza wrote:

it says mayday maday this is thruston plunkett representing the spiral geographic scocitey seeking assistance ! our survey expadition is sranded on "CELESTIA"we are under attack! send help immediatly! the UMBRA QUEEN has returned its the work of MOR ... [static]

lol made it sound so real

Explorer
Dec 18, 2008
cheyinza wrote:

It says "Sphinx of Black Quarts Judge My Vows" Not sure what that means, but maybe something about the new main boss aka Moraganthe....and maybe something about KT since it says Sphinx. I noticed it awhile ago. And possibly DS too since Black Quarts is obviously black rock and DS is basicly one big black rock. Hope that helped.

Survivor
Apr 25, 2010
at the end of briskebreeze tower it mentions krokotopia being next this could be it?