Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

So my girlfriend and i were talking

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jun 07, 2010
Recently about the new school in Celestia sorry if that is spelled wrong Naturally we were very excited and cannot wait to reach the level where we can see it. Then the conversation shifted to more ideas for schools and we came up with the school of Earth I know what you are thinking or at least i think i do Life magic already covers that, but hear me out We are talking about a school that brings the terrain to life with spells like Killer Cactus an over time spell that involves spines and Earth Giant a monster that burst out of a mountain and hits for like six hundred Mud Slide a multi attack spell that hits for about the same amount of damage as Sandstorm.

What do you guys think?

Squire
Apr 18, 2010
Chilledtothetouch wrote:
Recently about the new school in Celestia sorry if that is spelled wrong Naturally we were very excited and cannot wait to reach the level where we can see it. Then the conversation shifted to more ideas for schools and we came up with the school of Earth I know what you are thinking or at least i think i do Life magic already covers that, but hear me out We are talking about a school that brings the terrain to life with spells like Killer Cactus an over time spell that involves spines and Earth Giant a monster that burst out of a mountain and hits for like six hundred Mud Slide a multi attack spell that hits for about the same amount of damage as Sandstorm.

What do you guys think?

Cool

Defender
Feb 22, 2009
Sounds like a good school. but you would also need air for its opposite, and air is part of storm.

Survivor
Jul 17, 2009
Chilledtothetouch wrote:

What do you guys think?
If you think about it life is earth what your thinking of is well I dont wanna get into it now cause I wrote lots of pages on that. It could be called ground cause life is earth and healing.

Survivor
Jun 07, 2010
You all make valid points I ran into the same concerns in attempting to pull away from the major schools such as Life etc Anyway I also considered that perhaps that school should NOT be available in Ravenwood but, appear later in the game sort of like the Death school

Any additional thoughts

think if we put enough of a buzz out there maybe the game creators will consider this!

Explorer
Mar 11, 2010
Chilledtothetouch wrote:
You all make valid points I ran into the same concerns in attempting to pull away from the major schools such as Life etc Anyway I also considered that perhaps that school should NOT be available in Ravenwood but, appear later in the game sort of like the Death school

Any additional thoughts

think if we put enough of a buzz out there maybe the game creators will consider this!

As far as I know, there is a Death trainer in Ravenwood... By the time you get to Dworgyn you've just learned all the spells from Malorn. In any event, I would say that the School of Earth would be much to difficult to differentiate from the School of Life without much more contemplation that it seems to have gotten so far. I will write a prototype spellbook if you like (creating spells is my hobby, in any game), or perhaps you can do one yourself. The problem would be creating enough spells to match the other schools. Perhaps this could be circumvented by having it be on of the schools learned in Celestia (although on second thought, it would probably have to be learned in the world after Celestia; the sky and the earth don't mix).