Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

help

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Sep 27, 2008
help my subscriptions about to end and i want to get to dragonspre before it ends can somebody tell me the main quest of mooshu & is there a way to get a sword for a wand in another place besides dragonspyre
8) 8)

Defender
Feb 22, 2009
You get all main quests in mooshu from the people you are originally sent to the areas to talk to. You can get a blade from Oyotomi the Defiler (i think he is in ancient burial grounds but i am not sure) and Jade Oni.

Adherent
May 20, 2010
Explorer
Mar 29, 2009
You can get thin swords that glow in mooshu. For example oyotomi the defiler drops a life sword (aka wand ) I dont know what place or quest your on so therefore i dont know the main quest. What i would do is find the main person in that area or if you already have the quests just do all of them until you find the main one :P
-Hope this helps

Catherine Windrider Lvl 49 Balance

Squire
Apr 18, 2010
brettstar wrote:
help my subscriptions about to end and i want to get to dragonspre before it ends can somebody tell me the main quest of mooshu & is there a way to get a sword for a wand in another place besides dragonspyre
8) 8)

Yea it drops from the jade oni. :P

Survivor
Jun 08, 2010
I got all the oysters and now it wants me to get the second one in Jade Palace, I already got that one. Is there another one that I am not aware of?