Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Where you can buy or get more potion bottles?

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jun 23, 2009
Does anyone know where you can buy or how to get more potion bottles? I can't find any thing about them anywhere. :-( I only have one and if I use it I have to go back to the fair grounds and refill it every time and its annoying when I'm trying to beat a Boss. If any one can help I'd appreciate it. :-D

As you progress through the Spiral, you will earn more potion bottles. One will be granted to you as you complete the quest to enter Krokotopia, and one will be granted as you complete the quest to enter Marleybone. Each player only gets a maximum of three potion bottles.

If you want the prize, you have to build the ladder rung by rung. There are no shortcuts.
Adherent
May 20, 2010
It will get more annoying later. The blue Mana wisps that you see on the streets (areas where monsters/enemies walk around) of Wizard City and Krokotopia disappear in Marleybone and above. In the latter worlds, you have to go back to the Commons area to fill up on blue wisps, play games, etc.

The point is that you might as well get used to needing to occasionally set down a teleport mark and head back for refills, because it's a fact of life after Krokotopia.

Survivor
Apr 20, 2010
there is a lady in the wizard city fair grounds where you can purchase potion bottles hope this helped :D :D

Delver
Sep 20, 2009
Rynee18 wrote:
Does anyone know where you can buy or how to get more potion bottles? I can't find any thing about them anywhere. :( I only have one and if I use it I have to go back to the fair grounds and refill it every time and its annoying when I'm trying to beat a Boss. If any one can help I'd appreciate it. :D

Prospecter Zeek is correct. Every player gets a number of 3 potions. 1 after you finish WC. Another one after you are in the middle of KT. And last but not least when you go into MB.

Delver
Feb 01, 2010
DouDou123 wrote:
Rynee18 wrote:
Does anyone know where you can buy or how to get more potion bottles? I can't find anything about them anywhere. :( I only have one and if I use it I have to go back to the fairegrounds and refill it every time and its annoying when I'm trying to beat a Boss. If any one can help I'd appreciate it. :D

Prospecter Zeke is correct. Every player gets a number of 3 potions. 1 after you finish WC. Another one after you are in the middle of KT. And last but not least when you go into MB.
no it is
wc lvl 7
kt when you start it
mb that was the only one that was right

Survivor
Oct 03, 2010
Im just on my 2nd potion. You get it as you advance your quests. If you press [Q] and look @ what you get for a prize will have XP and something or somethingS else. If it has a potion bottle you will get a new bottle if you finish the quest. The nearest thing [I think] to get another potion bottle is when you start kroktopia. Hope that helped.
-Gabrielle LVL 14