Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

What should I do?

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Nov 28, 2009
Ok So i saw a girl that's outside the shopping district area. it looked kind of like a glitch, so then she said that is everyone got out then she will tell me how she did it. Then after everyone got out, she just went to her house. I asked her how she did it. Then she said some curses at me. But I still begged her to tell me how she did it but then she said that she was going to tell her family and that her family is part of wizard101. I am thinking that she might report me or get me banned. I worked really hard for my wizard, i don't wanna get banned for no reason! :(

Report her.

KingsIsle Support employees have their own badge. If someone claims they are a KingsIsle employee but they cannot show you this badge, report them immediately.
Impersonation of a KingsIsle employee or affiliate is a permanently bannable offense.

If you want the prize, you have to build the ladder rung by rung. There are no shortcuts.
Defender
May 25, 2009
Prospector Zeke, I would like to ask you one question. What is the name of the person who plays your voice in Wizard101? I think it would be cool to know some secrets about wizard101 :) :)

Survivor
Apr 30, 2009
Prospector Zeke wrote:
Report her.

KingsIsle Support employees have their own badge. If someone claims they are a KingsIsle employee but they cannot show you this badge, report them immediately.
Impersonation of a KingsIsle employee or affiliate is a permanently bannable offense.

Thanks zeke! This is my first time an adminstrator answered me so I am really happy! :) I have met some people with that badge!i never knew they worked for KingsIsle

Survivor
Jan 16, 2010
saphirathedragon wrote:
Prospector Zeke, I would like to ask you one question. What is the name of the person who plays your voice in Wizard101? I think it would be cool to know some secrets about wizard101 :) :)
Yah it's kinda of a Scottish accent,i think :P