Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Unlock Colossus Boulevard

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Oct 23, 2008
Unable to enter Colossus Boulevard.
We have purchased a Subscription.
We are level 12.
We have completed the Boss Quest for Triton, Cyclops, and Firecat Alley...

P.S. The Ask a Question page was not working in either IE or Firefox...the continue button would not work...

Administrator
Foulgaze still awaits you my friend.

Merle will send you on a quest to deliver orders to Private O'Doyle, only he holds the key to Colossus Boulevard.

community@wizard101.com
Survivor
Oct 23, 2008
hmm...what do we have to do to get this quest? We have completed all the quest except for the 2 of the boss quest for the halloween stuff...and the smith and the history quest..

Survivor
Oct 25, 2008
When do we get to this quest?
Do we get to do this quest after we finish something?
Can someone tell me?

Administrator
Both of you need to check your quest book. You can do this quickly by pressing Q on your keyboard when you're not in a duel. If you have an unfinished quest, look into the conversations you've had leading up to that quest by clicking on the yellow question mark in the upper left of the panel for that quest.

Don't have any unfinished quests? Talk to Ambrose and other residents of Wizard City to see if they have a yellow exclamation or question mark above their head, this means you need to speak to them. If they have a silver question mark above their head, it means you are already on a quest for them, and you should consult your Quest journal for more information.

community@wizard101.com
Survivor
Sep 17, 2008
Yah it is so Funny! I did that a long time ago and I don't remember the exact way that task started. I just think you need to subscribe and you should beat Unicorn Way, Cyclops Lane, Titon Avenue and Firecat Alley. After each street you should have a quest to talk to Merle Ambrose. He will give you another task until you get the Foulgaze task... It is sort of blurry but I think I agree with Professer Greyrose - After that task the gates to Colossus Boulevard will open. Ta Da

Survivor
Dec 10, 2008
I'm almost done with Colossus. But I'm having a hard time finding the Great Troll. It says on the map that he's near Mindy. But when I looked, he's not there.

Someone mind giving me a helping hand here?

Administrator
When you're standing facing Mindy, there's a great building on your right, the windows should be blue if you have a quest in there. That's where you'll find the Great Troll.

Also, when you're standing facing Mindy, look to your left, there's a building down an alley that has something interesting inside. :-)

community@wizard101.com
Survivor
Dec 10, 2008
Thank you Professor Greyrose! :-D

I'll go back and check that soon. For now I'm in the next world. {forget the name} lol

Survivor
Dec 22, 2008
ok, I need to get in to colossus boulevard too. I just got a quest from the death teacher saying I have to go there. I am a level 12 and beat the boss quest for Fire cat ally, Cyclops lane, and Triton ave. I have checked my quest and my only quests are find the smiths and the death quest. How do I get in?

Survivor
Dec 07, 2008
Survivor
Jan 23, 2009
Survivor
Jan 23, 2009
Survivor
Nov 25, 2008
Hi,

Here's what my 4 years old son did. He made some friends around the gate area and teleported near those who entered the gate. That will give you a sneak peak inside to give you motivation to do the quests.

Good luck.

Survivor
Feb 24, 2009
ProfessorGreyrose wrote:

Merle will send you on a quest to deliver orders to Private O'Doyle, only he holds the key to Colossus Boulevard.
I'm not trying to be rude or anything but you gave me a quest that takes place in coloussess blvrd and I don't have acsess to it!

Administrator
magik82 wrote:
ProfessorGreyrose wrote:

I'm not trying to be rude or anything but you gave me a quest that takes place in coloussess blvrd and I don't have acsess to it!

Then I suggest you complete the tasks given to you in Firecat Alley, Cyclops Lane and Triton Avenue.

{o,o}
  |)_)
 -?-?-
Defender
Dec 31, 2008
There are several places in the story line where you are given a quest in a place before you can actually get to the place yourself. If you are a crown/access pass player, these quests will whet your appetite for the next area so you will want to go ahead and buy it (KI has to make some money to pay their people after all).

You can ask a higher level friend to go there and let you port. Or, you can just keep doing the quests that are in your quest book, and you will eventually get access to the new area. This is my favorite way -- then I have more XP and maybe even a level up before I get to the harder area.

Survivor
Jan 25, 2009
I have the same problem!
I have many quests 4 clossal Blavard
Can't unlock!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

-Miranda SilverRiver
Level 16
Ice Wizard

Survivor
May 25, 2009
Hey please help me. I have quests that tell me to go to colossus boulevard and i know that to get there you have to have no quests running. How can i help this.

Survivor
May 03, 2009
Wow... I didn't know how many people need help getting there! Here's some Tips:
1~ You have to beat the main bosses for Triton Avenue, Firecat Alley, and Cyclops Lane
2~Then you have to beat Foulgaze and Lord Nightshade (Lord Nightshade for Krokotopia)
3~Merle will give permission to go to Colosuss Blvd.

Oh, and the main bosses are, Alicane Swiftarrow, and i forget the other names .

Blake Titanflmae Level 13 Necromancer/Diviner

(Hope that helps!)

Survivor
Jun 17, 2009
Survivor
Jun 17, 2009
im in colussus bulvard its really hard and i cant find coulossus bolavard smith can som one at least give me a hint????????

Survivor
Jul 20, 2009
jevbaby wrote:
im in colussus bulvard its really hard and i cant find coulossus bolavard smith can som one at least give me a hint????????
Go near the Gobbler Palace in Colossus Boulevard

Survivor
Sep 26, 2009
First, you need to be a member. At, I think level 12 you get a quest in firecat alley to kill swift arrow, after finishing that quest, you get another, "Danger, danger!" It askes you to talk to merle, you do that and you get a quest that asks you to find foulgaze, use the quest helper, and it leads you to Doyle. Talk to him.

Survivor
Apr 26, 2009
Sora436 wrote:
Wow... I didn't know how many people need help getting there! Here's some Tips:
1~ You have to beat the main bosses for Triton Avenue, Firecat Alley, and Cyclops Lane
2~Then you have to beat Foulgaze and Lord Nightshade (Lord Nightshade for Krokotopia)
3~Merle will give permission to go to Colosuss Blvd.

Oh, and the main bosses are, Alicane Swiftarrow, and i forget the other names .

Blake Titanflmae Level 13 Necromancer/Diviner

(Hope that helps!)
the other bosses are

1 trition havavest lord or kracken i forget witch
2 cyclops ave alkiles (sp)