Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Fire Dragon pet

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Feb 05, 2009
There Should be A FIRE DRAGON PET and not helephant OR u can choose to have helephant just not have fire dragon. Now its your job to start posting comments. Good Luck.And i mean the final spell for pyromancers Dragon.

Survivor
Apr 25, 2010
thats a terrible idea because you can go to the pet shop and MAKE a fire dragon.

Delver
Jun 14, 2010
theimp360 wrote:
There Should be A FIRE DRAGON PET and not helephant OR u can choose to have helephant just not have fire dragon. Now its your job to start posting comments. Good Luck.
I would love to have a fire dragon but i am wondering why the pet dragons in the game are balance and not fire i wish i could know more

Survivor
Feb 05, 2009
I mean the last spell for Pyromancers dragon not the one in shop or in other words the ones in Dragonspyre near drake hatchery

Survivor
Jun 27, 2010
I have a Grandmaster Storm and Death, I wish there was a Storm Lord and Scarecrow pet

Defender
Dec 12, 2008
tickybomb wrote:
thats a terrible idea because you can go to the pet shop and MAKE a fire dragon.
You CAN NOT make a Fire Dragon, It looks different then a simple dragon pet that you color red, It looks kind of like a Red Drake. (For those of you who can't go to Dragonspyre I will say, Drakes are like dragons but look a bit different and cooler then the pets I would say.)

Survivor
Feb 05, 2009
Why would it be a bad idea? its pedigree could be... 52-54 i vote 54 :) plus of course it would be fire school.its our lvl 48 spell. scarecrow and storm lord does sound cool though the storm lord can be in his cloud floating around and when he wins or dances in a race he raises his hand to the sky to summon thunder to him.like a lighting rod if you will. If u have anymore comments please DO! post

Geographer
Jun 09, 2009